Bug Report

Bedrossian

Sometimes when calculating to freeze a track with all the treatments (effects) to liberate memory 

and when there's multiple takes when freezing the track, one part of the wave desapear ( is missing !!!! )

then i unfreeze and all the wave come back, so impossible to calculate the tracks and liberate memory

that's not a big deal in my case because my computer is powerfull but when i use many UAD plugins

i have to calculate them to liberate the UAD memory and when it Don't work it's not cool...

i would like to report this bug to Bandlab Cakewalk.

any other user had yhis problem ???

thanks a lot.

Edited by Bedrossian
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bedrossian said:

Sometimes when calculating to freeze a track with all the treatments (effects) to liberate memory 

and when there's multiple takes when freezing the track, one part of the wave desapear ( is missing !!!! )

then i unfreeze and all the wave come back, so impossible to calculate the tracks and liberate memory

that's not a big deal in my case because my computer is powerfull but when i use many UAD plugins

i have to calculate them to liberate the UAD memory and when it Don't work it's not cool...

i would like to report this bug to Bandlab Cakewalk.

any other user had yhis problem ???

thanks a lot.

Is it specific to UAD plugins? If you have a reproducible scenario in a project, you can send us a copy with just that track and we can try and take a look.