Native Instruments / Orchestral Tools - Arkhis (intro offer)

trager

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/cinematic/arkhis/

£179 list

£129 intro

Edit:

"ARKHIS is a specialized instrument for quickly bringing stories on screen to life. Built in collaboration with Orchestral Tools, it combines cutting-edge content recorded at the Teldex Scoring Stage with an easy-to-use playback module for tonally-playable textures that can be played, layered, and modulated for gripping, screen-ready soundtracks. Celebrate the launch with £129 intro pricing until August 3."

Edited by trager

56 minutes ago, Dzilizzi said:

I'm hoping KU13 will include a lot of this new stuff, but we may have to wait until 14 when it isn't so new anymore.....  🙁

It sounds like one of those really cool things I won't use enough to make it worth buying right now......

They need to include something decent otherwise nobody will upgrade ! 

• Great Idea 2

On 7/9/2020 at 9:26 AM, simon said:

They need to include something decent otherwise nobody will upgrade ! 

Well, it should have Noire.  I'm just concerned that now that they have ultimate and collectors edition,  some of the better stuff will end up there.  Well, there is always the half off sales.  I can wait. 

• Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 11:11 PM, Zo said:

sounds good ...it smells K13  will be dope 

11 hours ago, Dzilizzi said:

Well, it should have Noire.  I'm just concerned that now that they have ultimate and collectors edition,  some of the better stuff will end up there.  Well, there is always the half off sales.  I can wait. 

I'm hoping K13 will be good too - depending on what's there, I might even be tempted to upgrade to Ultimate. I'm worried they'll just put the good stuff into Collector and/or use it as a dangling carrot for the subscription service they hinted at last year.

• Like 1