Apology - I Forgot Which Forum I Was On

bayoubill

But it's dated Nov 2019. I think because of that they listed the registered date for Artist at Apr 2019.  That's not when I registered it! No one on their forum I talked to  waited this long to get something fixed

Edited by bayoubill

55 minutes ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Could that date be when the person you bought the license from first registered ? is that the way they do it over there ?

Kenny

Yes Kenny, The thing is they assumed since I bought pro in Nov 2019 that I must have bought Artist in Apr 2019. How else could that be how it happened

But it's ALL MY FAULT!!

I have chronic amnesia

Am a maroon

Am from Louisiana

I know Bapu

I know Greg

I could go on and on and on but that's not important right now which reminds me! 

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member! 

Ya know there's one way to find out if a man is honest - ask him. If he says, 'Yes,' you know he is a crook.
But in my case I Am desparate to have people think I don't care what people think  that I don't care what people think 

Edited by bayoubill

1 minute ago, antler said:

@bayoubill If you have an account, have you tried Twitter? They're quite active right now (in the general sense), promoting SO5.

I don't know anything about Twitter. Wouldn't know how

I did call Sweetwater and told one of the reps there all about it. He couldn't believe I haven't  gotten the upgrade.

He's going to pass it on the one of the department heads and they're going to call me. Those guys at Sweetwater are great