Apology - I Forgot Which Forum I Was On

bayoubill

49 minutes ago, bjornpdx said:

But..but they're doing it all wrong! ☺️

This would definitely be something to pass along to PreSonus since they are the only ones who can address it. That functionality should actually be handled by the VSTi, not the DAW, and it seems like the note OFF is not being sent. For a VSTi that must be in a "mode," the note OFF is ignored (by the VSTi itself) until it sees the articulation switched; but for VSTis that do specific articulations on key press only, the OFF doesn't seem to be relayed to it.

I haven't gotten too deep into trying SO5 yet, but even saving a prior project immediately as an SO5 version still causes SO4 to warn you that a "newer backup is available." Since you dirty files almost immediately on opening, the folks who simply save often are going to lock out files.... for those who are only doing the trial, they can end up locking out their own projects if they go back to SO4.

Edited by mettelus

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

When in Rome.... 🤣

Sounds just like Coffee House code talk too me  B| ..Decoded that message reads... When in Bapu Land do as the Great Bapu would do 🏋️‍♂️

Hey Bill I hope yourself the upgrade to Studio One 5 ...

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, kennywtelejazz said:

When in Bapu Land do as the Great Bapu would do 🏋️‍♂️

I highly advise not to do that. It will only cause you grief (and maybe way too many of your monetary units frittered away).

• Great Idea 1

1 minute ago, Bapu said:

I highly advise not to do that. It will only cause you grief (and maybe way too many of your monetary units frittered away).

Plus you'll need an extra big car to fit KENNYWTELEJAZZ on the vanity plate.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I installed Studio One 5 today.  Looks pretty good... but I tried inserting Scheps Omni Channel on a track and it just refused to insert.  The other Waves plugins I tried seem to work fine.

Any one else having this problem?  I'm running the latest version of Scheps (works fine in CbB btw).

5 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

☹ 

Hopefully it is closed while sales corrects your account.

Here is to hoping that is the case Bill.

Thank you so much Ed! All I can do is wait but I'm hoping it's worth it.  I've had pnemonia going on 6 days now and finally feeling better. No more fever and my chest quit hurting. I'm also not coughing up blood now so I should feel like playing with my DAW by then

6 hours ago, bayoubill said:

I activated Sudio One 4.6 on 26 Apr 2020. It says Apr2019 on the products page. How that got posted is beyond me. It should show on their end when I activated it. Really starting to feel a little buyers remorse

I see you've got back into your account (😉) have you got the upgrade for Artist sorted?