Apology - I Forgot Which Forum I Was On

bayoubill

15 hours ago, ensconced said:

I recall you asking about Studio One 4, that wasn't that long ago, did you purchase new, and if so how long ago?

I have read that there is a 90 day grace period, if you purchased within the last 90 days you get 5 for free.

Thank you very much for telling me that!!! No I haven't read anything like that,

At the moment I feel a bit ripped off. IF I'd known version 5 was coming out I would have waited and get that one.

ANY INFO on  if you purchased within the last 90 days you get 5 for free. PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Edited by bayoubill

2 minutes ago, bayoubill said:

Thank you very much for telling me that!!! No I haven't read anything like that,

At the moment I feel a bit ripped off. IF I'd known version 5 was coming out I would have waited and get that one.

ANY INFO on  if you purchased within the last 90 days you get 5 for free. PLEASE LET ME KNOW

I would think if you go to the Presonus store and add the Pro 5 upgrade to your cart you will either see a $0.00 due or not.

21 minutes ago, bayoubill said:

I would think if you go to the Presonus store and add the Pro 5 upgrade to your cart you will either see a $0.00 due or not.

It says     Total $164.12

I'd say contact Presonus directly. 😉 

• Great Idea 1

I believe if you are within the 90 day of v.4 purchase you can sign in to your "My Presonus" account and go to Your Products Page and click on Studio 4 a "green" redeem button should be present that you would click and follow instructions.

If that isn't working, you should contact them in customer service.

Hope that helps.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

6 hours ago, bayoubill said:

The others seem to have you sorted, check that out, and if still no luck like they said, contact support. Best of luck.

2 hours ago, ensconced said:

Thank you! You solved it for me. 

If you registered a copy of Studio One 4 Artist OEM or Studio One Professional OEM during the grace period, we are sorry but you are not eligible for an upgrade.

2 minutes ago, bayoubill said:

Thank you! You solved it for me. 

If you registered a copy of Studio One 4 Artist OEM or Studio One Professional OEM during the grace period, we are sorry but you are not eligible for an upgrade.

You have an OEM then I guess. Bummer

21 hours ago, bayoubill said:

I contacted tech support and they said I should have a redeem button present in MyPersonus Studio One 5 Artist. All I've seen is upgrade. 

I sent a screen shot and waiting for a reply

Shouldn't you have a redeem button on your MyPresonus Studio One 4 Pro?