OUT NOW: SYMPHONIC AI - Animated Intelligence - Intro Pricing

S.L.I.P.

27 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Looks like the intro price is $249.99

(may have to wait until APD puts  it on sale)

Good Plan. They will probably have it at $599 off the "usual" price of $849.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paulo said:

Would you like someone to click on the link for you?😀

Yes please! and could you purchase it for me too? Just PM me the license info.

Just noting that if you (in this case not you, unless you're in the mood to take nondirected comments personally) are going to post information then please include the relevant information i.e. price, if sale - the expiration, if Kontakt - is full license is required, etc.  It just makes things easier for your fellow forum members.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, artturner said:

And owners of Cinemorphx or Morphestra, or Red Room Audio Palette Orchestral should get an additional $50 off coupon in their email.

I like the fact that the orchestral samples come from Red Room Audio. They’ve got a very detailed sound I quite appreciate. 

Note that if you are both a Red Room customer and own Cinemorphx/Morphestra you will get two different coupons, but can only use one of them -- yes, I tried.  It also requires the full version of Kontakt.  Which seems to be SampleLogic's new thing.  The sale price is $249.99 and if you get the discount coupon you get $50 off. The coupons look custom (they aren't generic) but if anyone want's to try here's the one I didn't use:

RRA-4gh4-4OfR-omd2-SAI

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I have this and if everything works out I will do a livestream on Friday around 3:00 pm. It is building on concepts from previous Sample Logic libraries but refining them in a really good way. One of the best updates is the preset browser. It makes it very easy to find what you are looking for.

Stay tuned 📺 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, antler said:

If this effectively Cinematrix, but with orchestral phrases instead of synthy/cinematic ones?

PS. Look forward to your video, Simeon

Well what I am discovering is they basically have taken their concepts from their older libraries (Morphestra, Cinematrix, for example) and paired those initial ideas with a refined approach that for me started with Motion Keys. These are not what you would call orchestral phrases but an improved twist to how the arpeggiating engines work as you can introduce subtle randomness and other nuance with it.

Motion Keys brought a new way to interact with the library’s presets and sound sources in a more efficient way. The GUI approach is so much better and intuitive. When I was reviewing Morphestra, while I would say it was very powerful and dynamic the workflow was hard to work with, and while it would be a huge project I would love to see them move some of the older libraries into this new approach.

The greatest flexibility is that you have so many things you can do with each soundcore independently, and you have 4 of them to work with. Also using an XY controller is another step to take things a little further. I had been using my KORG nanoPAD for this but the SL88 Grand has an XY joystick built in which is absolutely perfect for this.

The orchestral material sounds very good to me, and like other observations this is not something that would necessarily replace a traditional orchestral library but it is like the match that can help get fresh ideas and starting points to build on to create something new.

So I say all of this to say, we shall see 🤓

I so appreciate being a part of this family of wonderful friends and gifted musicians.

Intro price is $249.99 but I got an e-mail with a code for another $50 off, so check your e-mails if you want this.

Introducing SYMPHONIC AI - Animated Intelligence: An awe-inspiring fusion of orchestral samples and synthesis driven by motion that results in intelligent, elegant and dynamic symphonic instruments. Created in collaboration with our friends at Sample Logic, Symphonic AI is an extremely versatile platform for unlimited creativity combining real world organic performances with algorithmic synthetic perfection.

As a special offer for Red Room Audio customers, enter this unique coupon code at checkout to receive an additional $50 OFF the intro price:

RRA-pwrv-cQJo-MoFm-SAI

Thanks as always for your support!
Red Room Audio

Personally I can't afford to spend $200, right now, on yet another library I have no time to use. 😂

So, if anyone wants this code, go right ahead and use it 👍 (assuming it's not account-bound or something).

Edited by Cristian