Trouble Exporting

Tyler Cline

Question

I have two questions. First, I just got a screaming new computer. It has 32 gigs of ram on top of everything else being top of the line. However, I still can't export tracks in wav or mp3 without loads of issues. Clipped sounds and sound loss are especially bad.

Second, I'm trying to export each track individually and it is working better however there are some tracks that won't export at all! They just export as silence. They are not muted, they are not set to 0 db. Those tracks play back fine in the full project.

Are there any ideas as to why I'm having these problems?

2 answers to this question

Just a couple of questions to try and understand the issue.

When you say, some tracks wont export at all, do you mean that they export as silent tracks or don't actually create the expected file. When exporting tracks do you have them all selected ? CTRL-A to select everything ?

They render as silence. Other tracks only only render the attacks then clip off really quick. For example I'm supposed to have these big strings pads beneath everything but they most of the time they fade away almost immediately. I used this vst in reaper with the same chords and automation and it rendered no problem. I'm wondering if it is something in cakewalk?

Edited by Tyler Cline