Kontakt 6.30 is out (not a deal)

Reid Rosefelt

6.3.0 - 2020-07-07

GUI Performance and UX improvements

FIXED With certain libraries Kontakt would cause the DAW timeline marker to stutter and lag

IMPROVED Performance of libraries with heavy user interfaces

IMPROVED Rendering improvements when changing a UI control

IMPROVED Instruments from non-activated libraries now display and store the library information after Demo Timeout

IMPROVED Loading non-Player content in Player now informs the user that full KONTAKT is required after Demo Timeout

ADDED KSP: New constant for handling release velocity ($EVENT_PAR_REL_VELOCITY)

ADDED KSP: New constant for hiding the value display of ui_table ($HIDE_PART_VALUE)

ADDED New script in Factory Content to transpose across multiple instruments in a multi (Multi channel MIDI Transpose)

ADDED New script in Factory Content to map velocity across multiple instruments in a multi (Multi channel MIDI Velocity)

FIXED When a UI control would be in MIDI learn mode and the script generated a MIDI event, the learn state would pick up the internal MIDI event

FIXED Collection of minor cosmetic GUI errors

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Soundwise said:

Is this some kind of race? What's the prize?

I was making fun of myself.  People who follow my posts know that I put up way too much information in them.  All kinds of stuff you could go to the actual site and learn if you are interested.  Which most are not.  😃

But knowing all these changes to the newest version of Kontakt is about as irrelevant to this group as I can imagine, for example this biggie:

A real game-changer. 

It's impossible for me to think of anything I personally could care less about, so why did I share it with my friends on this group?  

So yes, I win the prize.  A special prize for me. 😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

People who follow my posts know that I put up way too much information in them.  All kinds of stuff you could go to the actual site and learn if you are interested.  Which most are not.  😃

But knowing all these changes to the newest version of Kontakt is about as irrelevant to this group as I can imagine, for example this biggie:

A real game-changer. 

It's impossible for me to think of anything I personally could care less about, so why did I share it with my friends on this group?  

So yes, I win the prize.  A special prize for me. 😄

Here you go Reid! (no sarcasm implied or intended)
image.png.3f6c4a1eed5d7954048c3207dc15d55e.png

I like content. 
I like not NOT having to go the vendor website to find out if I'm even interested or if it's an update should I bother?

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2