60% Off Cabal 8 by Wavelet Audio

Audio Plugin Deals

For only $64.99 (instead of $159), get CABAL 8 – a new breed of guitar sampling by Wavelet Audio!

Weighing in at 15.9 GB, CABAL 8 brings 8-string power to your music. CABAL 8 features tons of fresh and unique possibilities.

Cabal 8 enables you to create powerful and natural eight-string guitar parts that imitate actual guitar playing! Cabal 8 guitar is suitable for work in various styles. Don’t limit yourself with only hard music genres.

Note: Requires the FULL version of Kontakt 5.7.3 or higher

Deal page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2

Deal ends on July 19th, 2020

KEY FEATURES

• The unique algorithm of the portamento slide. You can control all aspects of portamento: speed, starting and ending positions, what noises will be present.
  • The possibility to disable certain strings from the instrument. CABAL 8 will automatically reallocate the load to the remaining strings, if possible.
  • The possibility to tune each of the strings. That allows you to customise the instrument to any desired guitar tuning.
  • Possibility of detailed equalisation. You can equalise the whole instrument or even a specific articulation of a separately selected string.
  • Keyswitch Mode, in which you can flexibly adjust the string selection for each note using velocity.
  • The possibility to configure articulations routing map, sending them to certain buses.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Over 13500 hand-edited samples in 48 kHz / 24-bit.
  • 6 primary articulations (Sustain, Palm Mute, Short Palm Mute, Harmonics, X-Note, Tappings) and 2 additional articulations (FX Sustain, FX Palm mute)
  • Up / down picking
  • 8 Round Robins per note
  • 3 guitars: DI Clean, Hi-Gain, Crunch
  • MIDI included
  • Requires the FULL version of Kontakt 5.7.3 or higher
  • 8.52 GB of hard drive space (15.9 GB of original sample material).

I just bought UJAM IRON and their drums called HEAVY on a deal for 74.00 US. That was for both. It is similar in that it has drop D and doubling. You can get some heavy sound from it, I just need to work better with it since you don't play it like a piano or like a guitar. Has it's own technique. That deal went off on the 5th. Might get lucky and use code SUMMER could still be accepted. UJAM

I'm not cool with the "Cabal" name and the occultic connotations attached to it.....though I might buy the plugin and use it for opposite purposes. Sort of like using their own tools against them 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/6/2020 at 9:30 PM, Starise said:

I just bought UJAM IRON and their drums called HEAVY on a deal for 74.00 US. That was for both. It is similar in that it has drop D and doubling. You can get some heavy sound from it, I just need to work better with it since you don't play it like a piano or like a guitar. Has it's own technique. That deal went off on the 5th. Might get lucky and use code SUMMER could still be accepted. UJAM

I'm not cool with the "Cabal" name and the occultic connotations attached to it.....though I might buy the plugin and use it for opposite purposes. Sort of like using their own tools against them 😉

I mean it does fit, considering that a lot of metal goes into the subject of satanic worship and the occult. Being upset by it is like taking the classic Doom game from 1993 and making a breakfast cereal advertisement with it...

...oh wait, someone already did that.

Not my thing. I've taken the red pill.  In a nutshell the Cabal is a lot more than just a friendly religious group. It's a real rabbit hole. It begins with child trafficking.Yes, it fits for those people doing that music I agree.  If that's your clientele' then by all means cater to them. I have good reason to be upset by it....nuff said. Gets into religion which isn't allowed here. I have info but it doesn't apply here. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Starise said:

Not my thing. I've taken the red pill.  In a nutshell the Cabal is a lot more than just a friendly religious group. It's a real rabbit hole. It begins with child trafficking.Yes, it fits for those people doing that music I agree.  If that's your clientele' then by all means cater to them. I have good reason to be upset by it....nuff said. Gets into religion which isn't allowed here. I have info but it doesn't apply here. 

Oh I agree. Cults imagery and story telling involving the cults is cool, but being a part of one? Not a good idea.

So I take it the Cabal 8: Cinematic isn't part of this bundle.  The other two elements are included with this flagship but not the Cinematic since it appears to be a different instrument (soft semi-acoustic guitar).  I'm not sure I really need another heavy metalish string guitar.  What is the included MIDI like?  I really like Heavier 7 Strings not just because of the tone/instrument but the included MIDI library of guitar riffs.

16 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I'm surprised they don't do more inspirational genre's  in these MIDI libraries. Seriously though, who doesn't like BassDaddy dancing funky gospel death metal polka??    :o

Fixed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

So I take it the Cabal 8: Cinematic isn't part of this bundle.  The other two elements are included with this flagship but not the Cinematic since it appears to be a different instrument (soft semi-acoustic guitar).  I'm not sure I really need another heavy metalish string guitar.  What is the included MIDI like?  I really like Heavier 7 Strings not just because of the tone/instrument but the included MIDI library of guitar riffs.

To be fair, Cinematic came out after the Full version with the Direct DI, Crunch and Hi-Gain, and it's really just the Direct DI run through an effects chain and then resampled. You can probably get a similar sound by running the DI through a transient shaper, tape saturation, clean amps, a soft LPF, a couple of reverbs and then delay.

• Like 1

Hey guys! Thanks for the comments. We used to be lurkers here and joined to post a couple of comments. This pentagram is just a decoration. Cabal 8 is created under the massive influence of the Doom game and its soundtrack, obviously. We are not close to satanism and do not wish to share its ideas. We are orthdox christians and people of science. Can't help but say at first we thought our instrument would work well for hard music genres only like djent or metal. But then we realized it works pretty well for many types of music genres like pop or even EDM. Take a note, we removed the pentagram from all of our elements. But it's too difficult to remove it from the main instrument.

1 hour ago, Wavelet Audio said:

Hey guys! Thanks for the comments. We used to be lurkers here and joined to post a couple of comments. This pentagram is just a decoration. Cabal 8 is created under the massive influence of the Doom game and its soundtrack, obviously. We are not close to satanism and do not wish to share its ideas. We are orthdox christians and people of science. Can't help but say at first we thought our instrument would work well for hard music genres only like djent or metal. But then we realized it works pretty well for many types of music genres like pop or even EDM. Take a note, we removed the pentagram from all of our elements. But it's too difficult to remove it from the main instrument.

Hi and welcome.... Many thanks for the clarification! 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Wavelet Audio said:

We are orthdox christians and people of science.

Your insignia looks a lot like this:

sigil.jpg.e44a6554364721922554c0311d24c0e3.jpg

I know it's a marketing gimmick, appealing to some of the heavy metal crowd, but still........ I enjoy watching a supernatural or satanic movie every now and then but I wouldn't be painting the Sigil of Baphomet or it's likeness on my acoustic or electric guitar and neither would I buy a guitar VST with that on it. I don't know how you can say you are Orthadox Christians yet produce a product with that on it. Actions speak louder than words. Can't you just change it into a mysterious looking triangle shape since triangles would be compatible with your Cabal title being mysterious and intriguing like the Bermuda Triangle.

It's annoying because I am interested in buying Guitar VST's and then having to write a company off because of that. If your thinking of branching into more mainstream avenues like pop then it might be worth thinking about changing it. Just providing some feedback.

Edited by Tezza
  • Thanks 2