Days Won?

Bapu

1 hour ago, craigb said:

*Pfft!*  What a n00b!  😜

Not even a tenth of my total (but mine's not even a tenth of CC Larry!!! 😆 )

I was gonna say you only have that many days won because of your post count in just 1.5 years - almost 4,000 posts - but then I looked at Bapu's post count, also in 1.5 years, of over 87,000 posts.. that's approx 4,800 posts a month compared to Craig's 200 posts a month. 87,000 posts in 1.5 years and only 5 days won out of all that? Shameful. And those post counts have to have been carried over from the old forum. Right? What am I missing? 

Edited by Christian Jones
If I were to round up right, Bapu's got 88,000 posts on 1.5 years. And just 5 days won? I don't understand

42 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

I was gonna say you only have that many days won because of your post count in just 1.5 years - almost 4,000 posts - but then I looked at Bapu's post count, also in 1.5 years, of over 87,000 posts.. that's approx 4,800 posts a month compared to Craig's 200 posts a month. 87,000 posts in 1.5 years and only 5 days won out of all that? Shameful. And those post counts have to have been carried over from the old forum. Right? What am I missing? 

Meng decided (for unknown reasons) to set my post count here from the old CW forum.

32 minutes ago, paulo said:

Fake news.

Zacto

9 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

Yep.  Bapu got to keep his old post total from the old forum (because he's Bapu!).  I lost over 44k during the transition, but Bapu saved them and gave them to me in his forum.  Good thing post-count matters not, ya? 😁