Beat Magazine - D16 Sigmund

Considering all the hassle I had getting my serial for Elements (so totally worth it, BTW), I sort of stumbled into this one. I went to serialcenter.de and just put in my username and password and they sent me a valid coupon. Not sure that it's supposed to work that way but I will not complain.

I didn't have to buy the issue or answer any questions or anything.

And good heavens is that Sigmund a monster of an effect. I think I'd need to take a few days to study the manual to get an idea of what it's capable of.

When I downloaded it, all I had to go by was Eusebio's description of "nice delay for pads," so I was startled to see the UI with so many different sections, like a synthesizer.

• Like 1

It was so worth the hassle trying to get it free, insane sounds! I also got 2 coupons! %50 and 25 euro off anything at D16. I could't help myself and got Godfazer and Punchbox for %50 off hehe. I had similar reactions when I tried those too. Absolute magic!

The bonus stuff is cool too like the beat.de Zampler, which I think looks better than the Plugin Boutique version. The free sound banks are cool too. I ended up buying another magazine to get Waves Elements Synth too, lol. So I got more bonus stuff ha 😛

You can get any version of beat magazine from that German website it seems. So if there is an edition that has the free stuff you like, you can probably buy it from there. 

On 7/5/2020 at 10:35 PM, Starship Krupa said:

I went to serialcenter.de and just put in my username and password and they sent me a valid coupon.

Yep, same here - easy peasy - only to find out I already had D16 Haha!

I'm sure there is some lag in order to do the English translation.   I don't think they are making actual separate editions, they are just translating the content.  Even with perfect translation software they would have to deal with layout issues.  And I don't think any translation system is close to perfect, so figure a good bit of editor work.  I wouldn't be surprised if there is a 2-3 week lag between the German and English editions.  I hope they at least give it a try for a year.

I got my code and I'm getting an error message when I input it.  I even typed out all 30 characters.  I guess I need to email Beat back and see if they can give me a new code or something. 

Edit - maybe I have it already?  I'm seeing it in my downloads.  

Edited by Dzilizzi