Z3ta still available?

I seem to remember using Z3ta several years ago (Sonar X3 Producer? Platinum?).  I know I didn't buy it so it must have been included.

I want to use it with BandLab.  Possible?  I don't see it listed on my Cakewalk account.  Do I need to reinstall Producer or Platinum?

Yes. But don't install the app itself, just look for the FX and instruments you want.

AFAIK Platinum forces you yo install the app, so try with Producer first. If you must use Platinum, uninstall Cakewalk, install Platinum, then install Cakewalk. You will then have everything that was in Platinum, with Cakewalk on top of it all.

Edited by Nigel Mackay

The easiest thing would probably be to just run the installer for Sonar X3 and use the selective install (I forgot the exact name, advanced or something) so that you can set it for just  the  plugins you want, and not the Sonar application.

That way you can avoid uninstalling and reinstalling CbB.

When adding legacy plug-ins, to insure the most recent version of the plug-ins get installed, usually the best solution (albeit sometimes not the easiest) is useing the installer from most recent version SONAR available.

For Z3ta+ though, since the synth was last updated in 2011, an advanced install of X3 will likely pick up the most recent version.

• Like 1