Happy Independence day to all!

ZokZTM

4 hours ago, ZokZTM said:

Dear comrades from the USA! Wishing you all a very Happy 4th of July from Finland

Thank you very much. That was very thoughtful of you. 

And I know very little of Findand's history. 

8 hours ago, Grem said:

Thank you very much. That was very thoughtful of you. 

And I know very little of Findand's history. 

Hi Grem, pretty much same here... I'm originally form Croatia :-). Love being here in Finland, but history never was my strength and Sting's statement (that I truly sign for) didn't help either: History will tech us....

Lyrics... © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

20 hours ago, mibby said:

Thanks dude!  Unfortunately a bunch of brainwashed citizens seem to think NOT wearing a mask is about "individual freedom" and not about of keeping other citizens safe..

I wasn't laughing with you. Ever occurred to you that maybe those people might know something that you don't?

https://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf

• Meh 1

33 minutes ago, John Bohlen said:

I wasn't laughing with you.

I know.   And I was actually going to spend some time (and did) listening to your video.   But...

The poster of the video, "NewIllustrations", seems to have 3 or 4 conspiracy type videos on his "channel".

And this is from the description of the video you posted:

Please listen to this very important audio recording by the President of Ghana on the evil that is going on in the name of COVID-19 masterminded by Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci together with WHO and the Rockefeller Foundation. Please LISTEN to this and share to all your contacts!

This adds up to a non-starter and a waste of time for me, and it's obviously pointless to discuss this further. 

How about we just agree to disagree and stick to "deals" on this forum and keep the conspiracy theories and politics out of it? After all, we all have the common interest in music and deals, so let's focus on those instead.  🙏

And for the record, everybody knows something I don't...   🙂

And THANK YOU ZokZTM for the well wishes!  We need them...

peaceout.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mibby said:

This adds up to a non-starter and a waste of time for me, and it's obviously pointless to discuss this further. 

Underneath the video is the actual document from the Rockefeller Foundation. But yeah... enjoy the deals while you still can.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Topcheese said:

Is this suppose to be thread on deals or what, now I see racist post are to become the norm?  Facts also do matter.  Thanks for the well wishes anyway ZokZTM

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/fact-checks/400867-false-president-akufo-addo-did-not-caution-ghanaians-against-a-covid-19-plan-by-rockefeller-foundation.html

🤣 Yeah, dude. Everybody's racist if it doesn't align with your narrative. What is your definition of racism? Might as well be fake, but linking to a Nigerian news site for facts? 🤣

• Meh 1

Well, yeah I  can't vouch for that site no more than I can the other site, but what is your problem with it?  I see how  you like to generalize everything and everybody.  That is not the only site that has posted an alternative opinion, and they are more than likely familiar with the president of Ghana than you are.  You seem to be the very definition of it coming with your assumptions.  You just assuming things based on cooked up conspiracies.  You don't know me.

16 minutes ago, John Bohlen said:

but linking to a Nigerian news site for facts?

Dude... WTF is "nommeraadio.ee" and the "NewIllustrations" YouTube channel???   And your little 🤣 🤣 emojis don't help this "discourse" - at all. 

The "nommeraadio.ee" site is where your "actual document from the Rockefeller Foundation" is posted. Why not link to the Rockefeller Foundation for the actual document?

The best I can come up with for Nommeraadio" is: "Nomme Raadio is a popular radio station broadcasting from Tallinn, Estonia."...  The links on THAT page also seem to go to more conspiracy theory type pages from what I can tell. 

And again, what is the point??    This started with good wishes for a Happy 4th for those of us in the U.S.  

Let's stick to "deals" and keep this crap out of it...

• Like 1