im embarassed at my wroth

Mr Jangoon

Posting in all caps is equal to screaming. More people are likely to block you than help. But here goes.

If you use Cntrl+Alt+V (Paste Special) to paste you will be offered several options. Paste into existing clips, paste as new clips and paste as linked clips are among them. I believe new linked clips are what you are looking for. Paste special settings are then retained for normal paste operations.

• Like 1

I found your rantings literally incomprehensible. Some problem with feeling cheated buying Asian food? I've never heard of Pinao Rolls before, although they sound delicious.

I don't know why you would post about your restaurant troubles here, but if you felt like this new place clipped you on your pinao rolls or any other dish, take it up with the manager if you can, and if you don't find satisfaction through that channel, hit them on Yelp.

This forum is for Cakewalk by BandLab.

Clearly you are frustrated. Probably many in the forum (most? all?) have had mental blocks where what "should have been" so simple to do just wasn't happening.  Well, speaking just for myself, I have been there!!!  

Unfortunately, when you posted the comments you were beyond the point of being able to provide details of what steps you were taking in such a way that others could help diagnose the problem(s) or offer specific suggestions.  Maybe when you return to the task you will be in a less stressed state of mind and can better provide details so others can be helpful.  

Edited by User 905133
(2) to remove an extra word ["been" from what started to be "been there" but was changed to "have had mental blocks" in the original version; (1) to edit out quotations in case the user wants to rephrase them (i.e., edit the posts)
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, marc williams said:

No worries. I've been there and done worse.  Come back to the fold!

Absolutely - come back here and there will be lots of people only too glad to be of help! We've all been there - though usually calmed down before posting 🙂

• Like 2