Some wonderful SJÄLV libraries free

Fleer

I tried Continuum and Magnetic Resonance as it seemed like something I might well use, but I must be missing something. After some faffing around to point them at the files that were missing, but not missing, the fx controls are non responsive on all 3 Continuum nki's and the MR has a blank white UI other than some unlabeled sliders with no clue as to what hey are for, so all in all not what I'd call a success.

Is it just me?

48 minutes ago, paulo said:

I tried Continuum and Magnetic Resonance as it seemed like something I might well use, but I must be missing something. After some faffing around to point them at the files that were missing, but not missing, the fx controls are non responsive on all 3 Continuum nki's and the MR has a blank white UI other than some unlabeled sliders with no clue as to what hey are for, so all in all not what I'd call a success.

Is it just me?

It's the Swedish naming (umlaut ?) that's causing some issues - at least on windows.    You can get it all to work but you might need to do some renaming .....

give it a try and see how you get on - I'll take another look and see what needs doing if you get lost.

also - the missing GUI is the .nkr file I think - try rescanning for it 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, simon said:

It's the Swedish naming (umlaut ?) that's causing some issues - at least on windows.    You can get it all to work but you might need to do some renaming .....

give it a try and see how you get on - I'll take another look and see what needs doing if you get lost.

also - the missing GUI is the .nkr file I think - try rescanning for it 

Thanks for replying, but don't go to any trouble on my behalf. My boredom threshold with faffing around with free stuff is very low. I should know better than to try by now.

FWIW I've done the scan several times, even tried moving the folders to another location and trying that (no idea why that would work, but it has been known to with CW vst scan, but the results are the same). The nkr is there in the same folder just like the one for Continuum is, which it does pick up, so go figure?

Anyway, I'm bored now and I need to go and make an invoice for Fleer.....just as soon as I figure out what 2 hours of my life is worth. 😉

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, paulo said:

Thanks for replying, but don't go to any trouble on my behalf. My boredom threshold with faffing around with free stuff is very low. I should know better than to try by now.

no probs - let me know :)

• Thanks 1