PSP PSP 2445 EMT Reverb Processor on Sale

jesse g

Hello All

The PSP PSP 2445 EMT Reverb Processor  is on Sale until July 5th  for only $29.00 down  from $149.99

Get it Here  ~~> The PSP PSP 2445 EMT Reverb Processor

$29.00

PSP 2445 EMT is a reverb processor plug-in (VST, AAX and RTAS for Windows; AudioUnit, VST, AAX and RTAS for Mac OSX) inspired by two legendary early digital age reverberators: the EMT® 244 and the EMT® 245. PSP thoroughly researched how to bring the specific features of those simple, yet very musical sounding reverbs to life as a plug-in. We then improved from the originals with a handy set of parameters to control details of the sound and mix the reverb not available in the original hardware. The PSP 2445 is capable of processing using one selected engine or both of them simultaneously.

The reverb algorithms implemented in PSP 2445 are based on original algorithms designed by Dr. Barry Blesser (one of the grandfathers of the digital audio revolution). Thanks to Barry’s extensive consultation and support our algorithms sound as good as the originals and plug-in could be officially endorsed by EMT Studiotechnik GmbH.

image.png.96636bd65b21fa8666c1260c7dde6cfa.png

6 hours ago, mibby said:

You must have just searched for a post by Lars to check if this had been posted yet. I hate to be the one to do this, but...  🙂

Grrrrrr,  You are just as bad as Larry...   DARN You Mibby !!!  😣

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Grem said:

I have the old version before iLok protection scheme was put in it.

I'll be the first in line to grumble about the iLok dongle thing.  But I haven't had any issues with the License Manager. I've got PSP, Kush, Eventide and maybe some others on there. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mibby said:

Maybe Larry is like the parent, kind of giving the kids free reign to see how they can handle being on their own for a while?  🙃

Sure, the cat is out... :D 

Edited by chris.r