Nectar 3 Bundle Upgrade from VocalSynth 2 or Nectar Elements

Hillmy

Here at Plugin Boutique https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/54-Vocal-Processing/6537-Nectar-3-Bundle-Upgrade-from-VocalSynth-2-or-Nectar-Elements

If you don't have Vocal Synth it is on sale for $49. So when you add that to this you get 3 plugins for the price of one, plus free vocal sample packs included in the bundle. 3 plugins because Nectar 3 (standard?) comes with Melodyne Essential! So instead of buying Melodyne Essential you can get this and get 3 plugins for even less than the price of Melodyne Essential for a few dollars! If you already have vocal synth or Nectar elements then Melodyne for half price. ;)

Oh and by the way. Don't be worried if it says you are getting Melodyne 4. As soon as you register your serial for it you will get version 5 for free so the download page takes you to version 5! ;D

I was contemplating starting out with Melodyne, already use Nectar elements with great success on my vocals. Now I can get Melodyne essential to get started and Nectar standard for 49$, half the price of Melodyne essential alone? Nice! I would be skeptical if it wasn't Plugin Boutique!

How does it work? Where do we prove we have a license to element?

17 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

I was contemplating starting out with Melodyne, already use Nectar elements with great success on my vocals. Now I can get Melodyne essential to get started and Nectar standard for 49$, half the price of Melodyne essential alone? Nice! I would be skeptical if it wasn't Plugin Boutique!

How does it work? Where do we prove we have a license to element?

I didn't have Elements or VocalSynth. So what I did was purchase VocalSynth and the upgrade bundle. Then I went to my iZotope Portal app and added the VocalSynth serial first. Then added the Nectar 3 serial after. After downloading and installing everything. It all worked great and as expected. I got full working and activated versions of all of them including Melodyne. I did however get Melodyne AFTER activating Nectar though. Don't know if that makes a difference but I did that just in case.

Since you already have Elements (which should show in iZotope Portal), just get the upgrade version and enter the serial in iZotope portal and you should be fine and ready to go! 

Edited by Hillmy
  • Thanks 1