Tomorrows Just Yesterday

Bajan Blue

On 7/7/2020 at 7:48 AM, noynekker said:

Great tune, I especially like the drum recording, and how clear they remain throughout the mix. As usual , your video imagery is always exceptional, and reflective of the music, very tightly knitted together. Always look forward to  more of your stuff here on the Cakewalk song forum.

Hi

Thanks for those very kind comments - really pleased you liked the song and the video

Cheers

Nigel

Wow!  I"ll just have to echo the superlatives that I have used before: excellent- lyrics, performance, production, and knock out video!  I particularly enjoyed the effects on the cocktail scene.  Your consistency in putting out quality stuff is amazing.   We might be practicing  stay at home, but this was 3;14 min that made staying at home much easier.

On 7/7/2020 at 10:30 PM, Paul Bush said:

Y´know what i like about this recording it sounds so effortless , so well ballanced nothing is jostling for position , it`s all just there ..great song

Hi paul

Thanks for that, really glad you liked it

Cheers

Nigel

On 7/8/2020 at 11:41 PM, treesha said:

Great work. all the elements are well done and the mix is great too. The song has a mood and vibe consistent throughout, between beauty and sadness, very nice. 

Hi treesha

Really appreciate the very kind comments - thanks for taking the time to have a watch and listen

Cheers

Nigel

On 7/10/2020 at 12:22 AM, Grem said:

Another great work Nigel. Love the video. Love the colors in the martini glass! 

Good song.

Great mix.

Fantastic video. 

Hi Grem

Thanks - glad you liked the Martini!!!!

Thanks for this, really appreciated.

Nigel

On 7/11/2020 at 4:58 PM, David Sprouse said:

I liked the unpredictable rhyming scheme.The lyrics really made me think.

Hi David

As always, appreciate the comments - we do try hard on the lyrics and they always seem to take longer to get right than the music!!

Cheers

Nigel

On 7/12/2020 at 8:58 PM, freddy j said:

Wow!  I"ll just have to echo the superlatives that I have used before: excellent- lyrics, performance, production, and knock out video!  I particularly enjoyed the effects on the cocktail scene.  Your consistency in putting out quality stuff is amazing.   We might be practicing  stay at home, but this was 3;14 min that made staying at home much easier.

Hi Freddy

Thanks for this and I should be the one saying "wow"  for your gracious comments - really appreciated

Cheers

Nigel

On 7/17/2020 at 2:37 PM, Wookiee said:

You productions are always so professionally presented, nice playing as ever, excellent signing.  Well worthy of a :) 

Hi Wookie

Thanks my friend, always appreciate you taking the time to have a  listen - and thanks for the kind comments

Nigel

On 7/17/2020 at 10:14 PM, markno999 said:

Very pro production, enjoyed listening a few times through.      Singer is fantastic.    The arrangement is good, everything in its' place.

Regards

hi Mark - thanks - we are lucky to have Gina as our vocalist - she really is good!!

Cheers

nigel

On 7/25/2020 at 12:00 AM, 90 dB said:

Nigel,

This is really good. I would be more effusive, but can only write with one hand these days, so it's tedious.

Regards,

Bob

Bob - thanks so much for this and taking the time to review - really appreciated

Nigel

I had not heard of you before. This was a real treat. I skimmed your web page some. Interesting. You've been at it awhile and I think it shows in your work. 

Video is at least as important now as audio and I think you have made a great combination with this!

On 7/27/2020 at 2:57 PM, Hidden Symmetry said:

Well written, performed, mixed. The video captures the mood nicely -great job Nigel.

Hi - thanks for taking the time  to have a listen - glad you enjoyed the video - we are trying hard to get better at these all the time!!

Cheers

Nigel