Presonus is up to something

Sander Verstraten

36 minutes ago, TerraSin said:

This is not the standard boxed bundle deal. The box itself (I ordered another one of those as well and is sitting in backorder) only has a key for 2.0. Back in Feb, they ran a special that came with X-Change, a midi controller and a code for Studio One 4 which I held on to since I already had 4. I was originally thinking I might sell the codes for S1 but glad I held them now.

Thanks for clearing that up. Fingers still crossed.

Rocky

On 7/9/2020 at 1:16 PM, Sander Verstraten said:

How is their keyswitch mapping compared to Cubase expression maps? Same function different name?

Not sure. I found it last evening. I might try to figure it out but would rather they put a vid up on it. If I can make it work the way I plan it's going to be BIG for me. 

Side note- Mac mini users are reporting graphics issues and higher cpu usage than version 4.6.1.  Mainly those macs that don't have dedicated graphics chips. I thought about suggesting maybe they look at PC but decided that might not be well received. The PC version seems to be experiencing less issues....and as always a few weeks down the road they will have some update patches. 

V5 doesn't find the alternate locations you had in 4.6. I had to identify them to v5. 

Also- If you are considering the subscription, you have to access the cloud every three days or you can't use the software.

Edited by Starise