Presonus is up to something

Sander Verstraten

8 minutes ago, Bapu said:

After a few minutes the dialog box just refreshed, no message, with my new product code still in the entry field.

same.  oh well, I will get back to the other software I don't really use either :)

• Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

My code won't register. I get an "unknown error". 

I really do need to just wait until tomorrow, but......

Yes, trying to use the site is just not happening, I was getting the 'unknown error' again, so i logged out and logged back in, that took long enough, it's just not happening, no better than it was 3 1/2 hours ago.

• Thanks 1

July 6, 2020 10:00PM EST pre-launch meeting.

Setting: Exec Conference Room

Management: How many users can our severs handle at one time

IT: Lots

Management: So we're good, ya?

IT: Sure

July 7, 2020 4:34PM EST

Setting: IT Headquarters (completely empty)

Management: WTF is everyone?

Janitor: Home for dinner?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Bapu said:

FWIW it took quite some time to open up my SO4Pro details you see above and the Processing of the new product code is also taking forever.

My box still has a spinning icon, but I already got an email thanking me for registering 5  :/

ROTFLMAO

Just got this email:

Thank you for registering Studio One 5! We wanted to take a moment to welcome you to the global Studio One community and to share some useful tips and resources to get you started.

Be sure to check out the free plug-ins included below and stay tuned to your inbox and your Studio One News Feed for more helpful resources and cool content!

3 minutes ago, Bapu said:

July 6, 2020 10:00PM EST pre-launch meeting.

Setting: Exec Conference Room

Management: How many users can our severs handle at one time

IT: Lots

Management: So we're good, ya?

IT: Sure

IT: *thinks "Glad management didn't ask about the registration servers!"

• Haha 1

Just now, artturner said:

My box still has a spinning icon, but I already got an email thanking me for registering 5  :/

Just now, Bapu said:

ROTFLMAO

Just got this email:

Thank you for registering Studio One 5! We wanted to take a moment to welcome you to the global Studio One community and to share some useful tips and resources to get you started.

Be sure to check out the free plug-ins included below and stay tuned to your inbox and your Studio One News Feed for more helpful resources and cool content!

I'm going to say that it's probably registered, but getting to it on the product page is going to a be-ahtch for a while. It's probably self-quarantined.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zo said:

149 $ for S1 4 pro users ?  really ?  studio one full can be that price when on BF sale ...they're just pushing sub or what ?

Zo, are you on Windows 10, I thought I recalled you were on 7 or 8, I just read on the forums that 7/8/8.1 aren't supported, posted by our old mate CakeAlex

• Sad 1

What a fuster cluck. My Pro 5 is registered. Installed. Got the Activation window. Selected Activate my purchased version of Studio One. Entered Pro 5 Code and the entered Pro 4 code. Clicked Activate. Signed in successfully. Then got an Error saying the Activation needs to happen on MyPresonus.com.

I don't friggin' see any activation on MyPresonus.com under my Pro 5 Product listing. Am I blind?

image.thumb.png.a01d871f45ffb57241a5c8f035314cea.png

3 minutes ago, Bapu said:

What a fuster cluck. My Pro 5 is registered. Installed. Got the Activation window. Selected Activate my purchased version of Studio One. Entered Pro 5 Code and the entered Pro 4 code. Clicked Activate. Signed in successfully. Then got an Error saying the Activation needs to happen on MyPresonus.com.

I don't friggin' see any activation on MyPresonus.com under my Pro 5 Product listing. Am I blind?

Hmm... I just installed and it activated on it's own when I opened SO.
I think I may have activated my code in SO4 first when I was trying to figure stuff out earlier. You could try that.