Presonus is up to something

Sander Verstraten

*If* their Show Page works like they are advertising, you can load multiple songs for set list and play the VSTis "live"... that is an impressive loading optimization. They said on the outset that the goal was to be reliable (not crash).

1 minute ago, Dzilizzi said:

Guess it is good for those just starting out?

Very well could be, but to me that is not a "product" but rather a purchasing option (although comes with storage and some "collaboration tools").

Someone spammed "WHAT IS THE UPGRADE PRICE???" at the end, but didn't see a reply before chuckling and closing it down.

• Like 1

just watched the live stream ....a matrix like view (more advanced) and a lot of great features , for me the key is the lsiten bus (aka ARC , sonarworks monitoring solution to skip master ) a long time awaited feature.... they just also release sphere concept witch is great but subrciption

10 minutes ago, Dzilizzi said:

Guess it is good for those just starting out?

It is true it is also letting to split expanses... but still.. it is only subscription... no new very exiting product... something what is game changer in workflow...

It is game changer for some people about economy...  So I am disappointed...  I expected a new great hardware, maybe with dsp integrated letting to move cpu load from pc, minimize latency or so...  kind of luna thing (using studio one with dedicated but affordable hw for dsp power)...

Edited by Piotr

3 minutes ago, Piotr said:

It is true it is also letting to split expanses... but still.. it is only subscription... no new very exiting product... something what is game changer in workflow...

It is game changer for some people about economy...  So I am disappointed...  I expected a new great hardware, maybe with dsp integrated letting to move cpu load from pc, minimize latency or so...  kind of luna thing (using studio one with dedicated but affordable hw for dsp power)...

Well, there is a new hardware thing, but they didn't talk about it that I saw.  

I think the live stuff might be a game-changer for some people.  Just not for me.  It seems directed towards the Ableton crowd other than the Notion integration, which is nice.  Not really a game changer though.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dzilizzi said:

Well, there is a new hardware thing, but they didn't talk about it that I saw.  

I think the live stuff might be a game-changer for some people.  Just not for me.  It seems directed towards the Ableton crowd other than the Notion integration, which is nice.  Not really a game changer though.  

I don't care about that to , when matrixdropped in sonar , also , BUT , the thing i've found exellent is to create a song structure in live style mode recoridng the perf ..it's so great , fast and leads you to diffrent vibes than the more rationnal way of doing it , the question is can we rexord the live perf in S1 , if not they mlissed it completly 

• Like 2