Drum Map not working

First off, you don't have to use a drum map to hear your sounds. If you just use the keyboard layout and you play a "B2" note do you hear the drums? Do you hear them if you play any notes? First get Kontakt working and outputting sound then start on the drum map. It would also be useful for you to post a picture of your drum map and how you are applying it to the track.

2 minutes ago, scook said:

If it works without the drum map record a note and check the note properties. It is either the note number or channel that needs adjustment.

The kick not is on B2. This plays the sound fine when on Piano Roll, then when I go to the drum map, the note is still on B2 but doesn't play.

Forget B2 for now.  MIDI note number is the important part. What pitch a number represents can be changed.

The drum map above shows the incoming note 35 is going out as note 35 on channel 10 with the label Kick.

Since the data works without the map, the map needs to be adjusted to reflect the actual data.

3 minutes ago, scook said:

Forget B2 for now.  MIDI note number is the important part. What pitch a number represents can be changed.

The drum map above shows the incoming note 35 is going out as note 35 on channel 10 with the label Kick.

Since the data works without the map, the map needs to be adjusted to reflect the actual data.

But what needs to be adjusted on the map?

9 minutes ago, scook said:

The Kick on the map is set to B2, the note is on B2, and the kick in Kontakt is set to B2. Why isn't this working?

It is up to the plug-in. Some have preference settings for which channel(s) they listen some ignore channel completely.

I do not use Kontakt but my guess is it falls in the group of plug-ins that support channel settings.

The MIDI note numbers match or the note would not play.

Neither the DAW or the plug-in actually work with music notation.

They use numbers.

What pitches the numbers represent is a display issue and  the display is off (IOW note number 35 displays B2 in CbB and B0 in Kontakt).

The link I provided above can adjust the display in CbB. I have no idea if Kontakt has a similar feature.