Plugin Boutique Stay Inspired Bundle

JoeGBradford

I just came here to post this. Smasher is good! I've thought about the I Heart NY one before (glad I never got it now!), and the WA Production one looks interesting enough.   TOTALLY GREAT deal though!!!

The PB bundle is here: https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/39-FX-Bundle/6527--StayInspired-Bundle

Use coupon STAYIN at checkout.

Don't know about the loops and the producer course, but will definitely check them out too.

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This pack is via LOUPCLOUD

https://www.loopcloud.com/cloud/blog/4644--StayInspired-Free-plugins-courses-and-sounds?utm_campaign=86588_LM StayInspired 02-06-2020

I am a loopcloud user, so if you have a loopcloud account by logging in then go to link above you can add the freebie vocal pack to your Loopcloud UI.

Loopcloud works well with Cakewalk via the 3 VSTiplugins that come with it ( Loopcloud, Loopcloud Drum, Loopcloud Play ). They link to the standalone loopcloud app which you open before opening cakewalk. From there you can drag drop the samples etc to a track in CW. But before that in the loopcloud app you can set the TEMPO and a version of the loop will be ready via drag and drop at the tempo of your track in CW.

Very nice setup .. I find anyway

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Loopcloud works well with Cakewalk via the 3 VSTiplugins that come with it ( Loopcloud, Loopcloud Drum, Loopcloud Play ). They link to the standalone loopcloud app which you open before opening cakewalk.

That actually is a pretty cool idea, and a solution to endless GB of samples and loops.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

I am a loopcloud user, so if you have a loopcloud account by logging in then go to link above you can add the freebie vocal pack to your Loopcloud UI.

Is the vocal pack worth the 'hassle' of setting up a free trial account?

I've been using Loopcloud, Drum and Play in CbB the last few days and I love the way Loopcloud integrates. I'm chopping and key shifting samples in Loopcloud and importing them into CbB. Even for someone not experienced with working with loops like me it's remarkably easy. You can export patterns from Drum too then groove clip loop them.

I've just got the free account as I couldn't justify paying for it but even that has free samples and free points to buy a small number of samples with. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, chris.r said:

Is the vocal pack worth the 'hassle' of setting up a free trial account?

In a nutshell .. a no brainer. Because when you sign up you end up with many more packs added to your account as a welcome. Eve if you dont continue with the plan after a month you can still use the Loopcloud plugins / app as a sample manager for your own samples on HD along with your stuff you get from Loopcloud throughout the month.

As a member you also have access to 25/30 free samples a day out of 10s of 1000s that are free ..

You can also dip in out the odd month here and there rather than paying annual fee of $99

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Trying to see if Loopcloud fits my workflow. How is the auto-tagging of your own Sample Library? Currently I use the free Plugin from ADSR,

Here is the Loopcloud U/I .. as you can see down bottom right its CONNECTED TO CAKEWALK. Also the columns eg NAME, WAVEFORM, KEY etc .. you can right click and add way more to customise the info per sample you want to see. I opened SAMPLES on left, this is the local sample collection on my Desktop PC. Under that are loops added to my Library but in the Cloud

Also note when you open a sample you have ORIGINAL and PROCESSED down the left .. this allows you to drag either to CW tracks. It also picks up the BPM from CW. Obviously you can process the sample here a bit, then add to CW track via drag/drop. Before adding to CW track it will play along with your project so you can audition until you find a sample you like

loopcloud4.thumb.JPG.829f815588122be15860c885bf6d5fe1.JPG

The image below shows the LOOPCLOUD main VST open, connecting it to the Loopcloud app above.

cakewalkui7.thumb.JPG.8fd5d010e2f64be7287d6bb8415197cf.JPG

You also see two other loopcloud plugins over right - Loopcloud Player and Loopcloud Drums .. these add specific types of packs with own U/I inside CW

cakewalkui8.thumb.JPG.cd5206885c6f0d0ee6f399244600ef83.JPG

Hope this helps y'all!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3