@ CCLarry Aka the King: I hope you are doing fine (not a deal but he's the DEALS king).

Carlos

What's going on? He cannot be in bad health, that's not possible. The King is indestructible. I remember when the King was playing in a band in the desert and was bitten by a very poisonous snake. After 3 days of unbearable agony, the snake finally passed away.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Maybe he took a v-v-v-vacation?????  😲  😲  😲  🙄  😉

Doesn't he know there are no vacations when it comes to sales?????

I do hope he is not ill with all this stuff going on around us.  🤕

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

I still wanna know what happened between him and Izotope 🤔

I have no idea, but probably best not to ask publicly in these forums - last time we tried, the thread (and only that thread) got targeted by a one-time-'troll' and got locked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, antler said:

the thread (and only that thread) got targeted by a one-time-'troll' and got locked.

Yeah... I remember that. He went off really bad like,... really bad! I don't even remeber who it was. But I remember that they weren't familiar to me at all. I had never seen them around here before. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Grem said:

Yeah... I remember that. He went off really bad like,... really bad! I don't even remeber who it was. But I remember that they weren't familiar to me at all. I had never seen them around here before. 

George Soros infiltrators... 🤣😂

• Like 2