Hybrid 3 $4.99 @pluginboutique

Lemar Sain

Hybrid3_WebLarge.png?1459438344

ONLY $4.99

The Next Generation in Synthesis

Hybrid 3.0 is the next generation in synthesis. This high-definition virtual synthesizer combines the coveted warmth of analog synths with a full range of futuristic digital manipulation capabilities. The result is the best of both worlds — a virtual instrument with a comprehensive set of precisely adjustable parameters that can sound like a synth you remember or something no one has ever heard before.

1200+ Built-In Sounds

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/4-Synth/1545-Hybrid-3?fbclid=IwAR3VSHDZJL2CuPW5lXjuFMyeP448s__x4ITebQ8CwoatY_ssdXAsV0v2Jl4#a_aid=57ac3d39bf8f6&chan=GEN001

• Thanks 1

I think that for that price everyone should get a copy. Nice sounding hybrid synth, that comes with a large preset library.

But it's no longer "The Next Generation in Synthesis".

Interface needs a facelift, and a scalable one at that. But otherwise it's still a very good sound tool. 👍

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, abacab said:

But it's no longer "The Next Generation in Synthesis".

Obviously nobody told you that Last Generation is the new Next Generation.😁

I got this a few years ago for even less and never really use it, but for anyone newer to the DAW world and looking to build up a collection of synths it's a good buy. 

I have the whole AIR collection. There is a lot of value in there. It was once an exclusive for Pro Tools users, but now available as  VST and AU plugins.

Obviously needs a facelift, but for the price hard to quibble over details...

Buy them piecemeal, or as collections, which is the best bang for the buck!