Free!!! AmpliTube Metal for all IK Subscribers

Lemar Sain

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=9666

20200618_AmpliTube_Metal_Giveaway_news@2

Free AmpliTube Metal for all IK Newsletter Subscribers

Thank you for subscribing to stay updated with all things IK!

We love our subscribers and we want to show it! That's why we are giving all of you our AmpliTube Metal ($€99.99 value) for free from July 1st through the 15th. By being an IK newsletter subscriber, you are on the frontline of all of our newest releases, announcements, events, and so much more! Thanks for being a part of the IK family.

AmpliTube Metal provides the ultimate metal distortion powerhouse software for Mac and PC.  You'll get 48 mind-numbing models ranging from modern and vintage high-gain amps and cabinets to classic stompboxes and luscious rack effects — all designed to bring out the inner shredder in you.

It features extremely rare and collectible models of metal stompboxes, amp heads and cabinets, from the legendary, hard-to-find Japanese originals to classic British and American essentials, including models based on the ProCo RAT, Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi, Digitech Whammy, several vintage BOSS effects, Randall Warhead, Peavey 5150™, Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifier, and other great models of metal gear.

Follow these steps below to get AmpliTube Metal for free here:

Go to your User Area to download your free AmpliTube 4 CS

Go to the My Products section of your User Area to find your AmpliTube Metal serial number

Install and authorize it by inserting its serial in the Authorization Manager

Or if AmpliTube 4 is already installed and authorized, open the Custom Shop inside the AmpliTube section and do a Restore My Gear

AmpliTube Metal gear will be unlocked and ready to be played inside of AmpliTube 4!  Enjoy.

Free gear will be available in the My Products section of your User Area to new and existing IK users logging in or creating an account for the first time after registration and joining our newsletter.  Promotion through July 15th, 2020.  Mac/PC only.  No substitutions or duplication if you already have the gear in this promotion.

• Thanks 7

14 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Process bar stuck at roughly 66% while redeeming in Chrome, Windows 10. Refreshing doesn't help.

I had to open a new tab and log in again. The download completed quickly that time. I then just closed the tab with the stuck d/l.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, John Maar said:

I had to open a new tab and log in again. The download completed quickly that time. I then just closed the tab with the stuck d/l.

I had to open a new window actually to make it work but... thanks :)