$500 worth of IK plugins at Recording Revolution

jude77

5 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

The included T-RackS is T-RackS 4.  They will also function with the T-RackS 5 GUI and engine if you install T-RackS 5 Custom Shop (you won't have resizing or full TR5 metering in that case)

Where can I find a list of the plugins included in the "T-RackS CS Deluxe" on the IK website?   As far as I can tell, everything points to T-Racks 5.   I have "T-Racks 5 Custom Shop" installed already.  Do I need to also install "T-Racks Custom Shop" from the Authorization Manager?  I do have "T-RackS CS Deluxe" in my User Area now, but I'm not sure which plugins to even look for with the TR4.   Are they different from 5?

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/tr5deluxe/

T-RackS CS Deluxe is version 4. Four lovely classic processors (eq, comp, clip & multiband lim) plus 5 additional plugins - pulteq, fairchild, opto comp, brickwall limiter and linear phase eq, that are even more lovely.  I already have all of them looong time :)

No need for the Custom Shop CS version if you are installing Deluxe. If you have Custop Shop 5 already installed then I think you only need to click "Restore my gear" in the custom shop app. I'm not sure if Deluxe is installing with any additional presets though.

Edited by chris.r
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, chris.r said:

@Peter - IK Multimedia on this site

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/index.php?id=sampletank4

i read:

"Any customer who purchases or receives any version of SampleTank 3 as part of a hardware or software bundle on or after November 13, 2018, will receive SampleTank 4 SE for free at release."

and

"Any customer who purchases SampleTank 3 SE, SampleTank 3 or SampleTank MAX on or after November 13, 2018, will receive the equivalent version of SampleTank 4 for free at release."

I registered my Sampletank 3 SE in my account but I don't see the ST4 SE version added.

Should I open a ticket at support to sort it out, or is this "version of SampleTank 3" received/purchased "as a part of a (...) software bundle" deliberately excluded from those rules?

Cheers.

Any update on this?

8 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Please open a ticket as it should have automatically been placed in your account if you purchased and authorized SampleTank 3 SE after that date.  Thank you.

Here's hoping.  Emailing support is difficult so I emailed sales support.

On 3/1/2019 at 10:18 AM, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Please open a ticket as it should have automatically been placed in your account if you purchased and authorized SampleTank 3 SE after that date.  Thank you.

Nothing yet in my account.  Once again I have no clue who to contact support so I originally tried sales support.  Never got a confirmation email that I created a support ticket.    Please advise!!!

Edited by kitekrazy

3 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Nothing yet in my account.  Once again I have no clue who to contact support so I originally tried sales support.  Never got a confirmation email that I created a support ticket.    Please advise!!!

Ah this would be for the technical team at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/

That will create a ticket and you'll get a confirmation.  They will be able to look directly at your account and figure out what is going on.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia

5 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

T-RackS 4 Deluxe is what is in this bundle from what I see and there is no web page for that.

Right. So what is officially in T-RackS 4 Deluxe?  I'm not trying to be difficult and am super appreciative of this fantastic deal, but there must be some sort of list somewhere, especially if this is what IK is issuing to customers.  (?)  How does a new customer know what plugins he/she is getting?

Edited by mibby

1 minute ago, mibby said:

I opened one with Technical Support about this question on Saturday but haven't heard back.  I suspect they may be a little busy with all the sales and stuff going on.  🙂

Which question?  If it is T-RackS 4 Deluxe, there should be a listing of what you have in T-RackS Custom Shop under Gear --> My Gear.   I believe you'll have nine new processors there.

6 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Ah this would be for the technical team at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/

That will create a ticket and you'll get a confirmation.  They will be able to look directly at your account and figure out what is going on.

Wow I didn't notice there would be a page 2 to that otherwise I wouldn't have blown that off.

2 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Which question?

That was a big vague, wasn't it? I was actually referring to @kitekrazy 's question about the SampleTank 4 SE upgrade.  Sorry about that!

By the way, the line in the "Support Ticket Opened" email that says "You can view this ticket's progress online here:" with a link. The link doesn't work. You need to go in and manually fill in the ticket # and your email to see the ticket.

Just now, mibby said:

That was a big vague, wasn't it? I was actually referring to @kitekrazy 's question about the SampleTank 4 SE upgrade.  Sorry about that!

By the way, the line in the "Support Ticket Opened" email that says "You can view this ticket's progress online here:" with a link. The link doesn't work. You need to go in and manually fill in the ticket # and your email to see the ticket.

You shouldn't if you are logged in and have tickets open with the email/info from your IK Account.  Perhaps it was a Sales & Service inquiry?  Those do not create tickets in the system.

Sorry again Peter, my bad.  I guess "filling in the email and ticket #" is logging in. It's actually a Login Screen.  Since my email address and ticket # was part of the link, I assumed it was supposed to fill that in when you clicked the link.    Definitely a tech support ticket too, the email starts with "IK Multimedia Technical Support".

image.png.1eef2d8a6d3f4c9bcbfed9f894186157.png

Edited by mibby

12 minutes ago, mibby said:

Right. So what is officially in T-RackS 4 Deluxe?  I'm not trying to be difficult and am super appreciative of this fantastic deal, but there must be some sort of list somewhere, especially if this is what IK is issuing to customers.  (?)  How does a new customer know what plugins he/she is getting?

Since the product page was removed, I had to make sure using the Trio product that is what you're getting with The Recording Revolution VIP.               Upon registering the Trio, you will have the following v4 processors in the Custom Shop "My Gear" list:

1. Classic EQ
  2. Metering
  3. Linear Phase EQ
  4. Vintage Tube Program Equalizer
  5. Classic T-RackS Clipper
  6. Classic T-RackS Compressor
  7. Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter
  8. Brickwall Limiter
  9. Opto Compressor
  10. Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670

This isn't a brand-new account

Thank you very much!  I also just figured out that if you look under My Products on the IK website, under the entry for "T-RackS CS Deluxe" there is a "Download  Resources" button.  When you click that, you can download the User Manual and they are also listed in there.  🙂 

44 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

You shouldn't if you are logged in and have tickets open with the email/info from your IK Account.  Perhaps it was a Sales & Service inquiry?  Those do not create tickets in the system.

Ohhhhhh!   Bummer.  If I did it the other way it may have been solved by now.

28 minutes ago, mibby said:

Thank you very much!  I also just figured out that if you look under My Products on the IK website, under the entry for "T-RackS CS Deluxe" there is a "Download  Resources" button.  When you click that, you can download the User Manual and they are also listed in there.  🙂 

I have to go into those VST folders and remove the extras because the hissing sound on those demos with either damage your ears or your monitors.  I wish their installer would allow you to chose.