Amplitube Joe Satriani Finally here (Not a Deal)

ensconced

Pre Ordered it back in 22nd January 😇

I bet Peter is breathing a sigh of relief 😁

The Satch VM amp is pretty awesome, I ditched the cabs and went 3rd party, if it wasn't 1.40AM I'd keep on going.

Started on the SJ50, I think it will be pretty awesome from early impressions, same, ditched the cabs.

Don't much care for the Boston 100, unsure whether that will change in time.

Time for sleep, tomorrow will hammer it, but that VM is sweet.

15 minutes ago, ensconced said:

Pre Ordered it back in 22nd January 😇

I bet Peter is breathing a sigh of relief 😁

The Satch VM amp is pretty awesome, I ditched the cabs and went 3rd party, if it wasn't 1.40AM I'd keep on going.

Started on the SJ50, I think it will be pretty awesome from early impressions, same, ditched the cabs.

Don't much care for the Boston 100, unsure whether that will change in time.

Time for sleep, tomorrow will hammer it, but that VM is sweet.

Thanks Ensconced....looking forward to trying this. This should be good with my Freqout pedal. :)

• Like 1

YES I am breathing a sigh of relief.  The official announcement is still coming but the Mac/PC version was ready to go and we control the "review" process and all that so we thought it best to let everybody on Mac/PC have at it.  The full official announcement should be next week but thanks for your patience and hope finally getting it makes folks happy.  Certainly makes me happy :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Thank you, I really think these are great models whether you are into Joe Satriani's music or not.

But if you are, this is a great video from a user that nails the song and from the comments it seems we nailed the tone:

But... but... he looks more like Steve Vai! 😆

Seriously, I have got to try this pack! The Rockman would bring back great memories, having owned one when it came out.

Edited by Jacques Boileau

1 hour ago, Jacques Boileau said:

But... but... he looks more like Steve Vai! 😆

Seriously, I have got to try this pack! The Rockman would bring back great memories, having owned one when it came out.

I hope he also plays like Steve Vai.  For whatever reason, he's obviously a super skilled player already whether or not he knows every Steve Vai lick that exists.

I LOVE the Rockman.  My guitar-playing formative years were during the 80s and that sound was really great for me to use during my middle school and early high school days.  I had a Rockman running to two old Peavey amps.  That served me well until I picked up my JCM800.

20 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Thank you, I really think these are great models whether you are into Joe Satriani's music or not.

But if you are, this is a great video from a user that nails the song and from the comments it seems we nailed the tone:

I think you nailed the tone with BM pack. This one, to my ears, sounds better than the real thing.

5 hours ago, Mesh said:

Peter, any deals coming up on this?

Summer is a great time for some Satch Boogie! B|

We just released it on July 9 so not likely for a while (but if you have JamPoints you can take up to 30% off).

We do have a deal for Brian May's birthday that just started today.  I should post that if nobody caught it here yet.

• Like 1