DiBiQuadroAudio SaturnLO Amp Sim

Hidden Symmetry

SaturnLO initiates a new series of non-plus-ultra preamp reproductions based on DiBiQuadro proprietary technology and it is now ready for download.

SaturnLO is a highly-accurate in the box reproduction – developed with DiBiQuadro proprietary technology – of the preamp section of a classic boutique Lead Overdrive guitar amplifier which defined the standard for modern high-gain amplification, with its unparalleled sound, beautiful design and high quality components.
Introductory price is €57.85 (35%OFF).
https://dibiquadroaudio.com/

• Thanks 1

Well that was fun, after all that it doesn't run, just wouldn't show up in Studio One, in REAPER it threw up some error on startup scan, then wouldn't show up, can't uninstall it, so just looking for what I can find to delete.

If anyone is interested, none of the info you have to fill in to get the demo has to be true, they don't send a link or anything to the email address you enter.

As for me I'll PASS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Meh 1

1 hour ago, ensconced said:

If anyone is interested, none of the info you have to fill in to get the demo has to be true, they don't send a link or anything to the email address you enter.

As for me I'll PASS

Scratch that, you do need your real Email address, reading the oh so friendly licensing/activation system, after the umpteenth step you see you do need a real Email.

I'll still pass though, it's just way above my neuron count 😁

[Edit] I see you removed your comment about me not having enough neurons to understand your installation routine 🤣 I must admit its a doozy 😁

Edited by ensconced

20 minutes ago, Grem said:

Not sure what "Non-Plus-Ultra" means in  reference to an amp sim?

Hello Grem, it's latin. It means: great, amazing, to a level that cannot be  surpassed.

Of course, it's what we think. Up to you to agree or not.

18 minutes ago, ensconced said:

You likely don't have enough neurons to understand it😉

Come on, I hope you didn't take it too personally. Live happily.

Edited by DiBiQuadro Audio
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ensconced said:

[Edit] I see you removed your comment about me not having enough neurons to understand your installation routine 🤣 I must admit its a doozy 😁

insults are alway good way to win friends and influence people !

I'll pass