Bandlab - Introducing Albums

TracingArcs

10 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Nice!

Thanks!

20 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Looking good.

Now everyone will just copy your format/template LOL!

Thanks.

This is the basic default with my simple header. I already had the tunes here so it literally took me about 3 minutes to create.

1 hour ago, Philip G Hunt said:

Something to consider - It doesn't publish to Apple or Spotify, if that is what you want to do.

It looks like a version of Bandcamp, but without the cut of sale.  Could be interesting. 

It does look similar. Bandcamp is well established I don't know how that would affect the likelihood of sales.  In any case it will be down to how well you can promote and publicize. I would be inclined to be on both unless terms and conditions dictate otherwise.

I was considering putting my current project (E.P.) on Bandcamp when its finished for the hell of it and the remote possibility I may recover something towards the costs. That is a few months off yet so i will be watching this closely.

Edited by Vernon Barnes
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

I hate it when they say "nice"... mate this is superb!!! Do you play the sax or something?
"Some Days" sounds amazing mate. Thanks for sharing!
(and I am not even that much into Jazz, and this song from the beginning captured my attention).
Mix is awesome (sounds great on my headphones, I don't listen to speakers most of the time).

The Distance Between us... mate, everything sounds great, guitar, piano, bass. Great production mate.

Edited by Carlos

10 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

It does look similar. Bandcamp is well established I don't know how that would affect the likelihood of sales.  In any case it will be down to how well you can promote and publicize. 

This is exactly true. Like many platforms, it all depends on how many people you get there yourself.  These performs are all great depositories, but you, the artist, have to get the fans in. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

And good music too!

Only question is on that page I don't see how it is setup to actually aquire the music other than to search for it on another platform.  

Thanks,  I used the music that I uploaded to BandLab.

4 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I hate it when they say "nice"... mate this is superb!!! Do you play the sax or something?
"Some Days" sounds amazing mate. Thanks for sharing!
(and I am not even that much into Jazz, and this song from the beginning captured my attention).
Mix is awesome (sounds great on my headphones, I don't listen to speakers most of the time).

Thanks  Carlos. I write, produce, mix, master, play guitar, keys. The rest are collabs- piano, bass, drums, sax, certain gtr solos..

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Freyja Grimaude-Valens said:

Unfortunately, they only process tip payments through Stripe, which I don't have. Maybe that will change and I would be able to enter my paypal info for tip payments.

In any case, here https://www.bandlab.com/ladyfuzztail/albums/9ae569e0-11bf-ea11-9b05-000d3a919c95

Never heard of Stripe.

Sounds good. : )

And looks good too!!

Edited by Grem
  • Thanks 1