FREE SynthMaster One Crossgrade! (Edit: no longer free now :( ]

Hillmy

If you own Synthmaster 2.9 you can get SynthMaster One FREE! From the KV331 Audio website! https://www.kv331audio.com/synthmasterone.aspx I didn't believe my eyes at first but I just went ahead to make sure.....and sure enough, yes, FREE and it works! 😲😀😎 

They are also having a big summer sale Starting July to September on everything!

EDIT: It seems that offer was either a glitch, human error, or a sneaky quick deal. Just my suspicion, no idea WTF happened. Maybe I just got lucky IDK o_O

I should have taken screenshots!

Edited by Hillmy

P.S. You can get the player from Plugin Boutique for $5 then go to the KV331 site and upgrade to SynthMaster 2.9 for $19 then get SynthMaster One for FREE! So in total = $24 you get ALL 3! 

EDIT: unfortunately this is no longer valid. The price for the player changed to $9 on Plugin Boutique and the upgrade to SM2.9 is cheaper on PB ($29). The SM One upgrade is cheaper there too $14. Not as good as $24 dollars, but if you exclude SM One then you are still getting a good deal.

Edited by Hillmy

4 minutes ago, Hillmy said:

P.S. You can get the player from Plugin Boutique for $5 then go to the KV331 site and upgrade to SynthMaster 2.9 for $19 then get SynthMaster One for FREE! So in total = $24 you get ALL 3! 😎

That’s a crazy deal...if I didn’t already own both I would’ve gone for that in a minute.  SynthMaster 3.0 is due to be released this year...maybe this is a way to get more users for the upgrade?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Onovoid said:

Upgrade from SynthMaster Player: $29.00

This is what I see:

Annotation 2020-07-01 040904.png

EDIT: This is proof at least that I was not lying! But they now changed the deal unfortunately! >_<

Edited by Hillmy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, trager said:

I'm seeing $17 for the crossgrade to Synthmaster One from Synthmaster 2. Are you saying this turns to zero if you already own S2 and are logged in?

That is so weird! I see that too! Also I was not logged in when I saw the free offer. Now though I see this:

Annotation 2020-07-01 052039.png

Annotation 2020-07-01 052016.png

It sucks that they changed the offer very stealth like and kept changing it seems. One person saw $29 from player. Now it shows $35! WTF is going on? Did they see my post? >_<

Also the Everything bundle upgrade from 1+2 bundle was $99. Now it's $149! O_O

• Hillmy changed the title to FREE SynthMaster One Crossgrade! (Edit: no longer free now :( ]