Hillmy

iZotope Iris 2 on SALE for $9.99 USD!

Still very worthwhile. Comes with 10GB of sounds. 

• Like 1

I'm surprised at what a resource hog  Iris 2 is though it has been on the market for a while.   Certainly worth $10.

• Like 1

I paid $50 for it and it’s worth twice that at least. You can use those 10GB of wav wherever you’d like. 

Didn't we get this free recently with some Plugin Boutique purchase? Do I not already have this? Who here is keeping track of what I have and don't have? Not I apparently 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have to say - the level of control looks awesome and the promo video on iZotope's page sells it like a pro.  But when I listen to the example sounds, I'm like......??? Just sounds like old Korg preset sounds or something I can do in Dimension Pro. What am I missing here? 

If you have komplete Kontrol keyboard, freelance sound labs has an excellent NKS implementation for iris 2 with audio previews.  Really made a difference for me.

I like it mostly because of the sample based spectral synthesis abilities. I can import any sound sample I like and make cool/weird sounds out of it. 

5 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

Didn't we get this free recently with some Plugin Boutique purchase? Do I not already have this? Who here is keeping track of what I have and don't have? Not I apparently 

Yep. I got it that way. Having problems with the Iris 2 new update in CbB but works ok in other DAWs and some people have no problems in Cakewalk so possibly something specific to my system