I don't know how I could use Squareheads's Nora within Cakewalk

Reinaldo Farías

Question

Hello there!

I've recently got interested in checking out arpeggiators, then I ended up with Squareheads's Nora 2. That sounds nice, I guess, yet I have no absolute idea about how I could route the plugin in order to make it work.

Could someone give me some advice regarding this?

I thank you in advance if you took the time to read this. :,)

5 answers to this question

Hi!

I thank you by sharing your comment, even though that wasn't exactly what I was trying to break down, huh.

Despite that, I found out this page: https://forum.scalerplugin.com/t/setup-cakewalk-sonar-cbb-how-do-i-make-scaler-trigger-other-vst-from-scalers-paino-keys/188/3

According to Scaler's developer, the most important aspect to take in account is to set the synth's input to Scaler's MIDI Ch. 1.

Once that you have done that, you could use Scaler without problems.

Then I used that knowledge in order to solve my problem. Turns out that it's the same situation! (I guess.)

I set my synth's input to Nora's MIDI Ch. 1.

I tried to see if I could trigger MIDI events, then I made Nora play a basic chord.

That did work, haha! MIDI events were correctly triggered and arpeggiated as well.

There are some screenshots of my setup. :)

image.thumb.png.6fcba2660d43c8f910f7c0ca7c55ca37.pngimage.thumb.png.20bde041b4e8c58d6fdc09aed08d92c9.png

See ya!

Renaldo, where did you find website or download link for Nora? I have searched and it seems their website is no longer being maintained. All the links I have found have been redirecting me to ads. 

Edited by Drake Tims
to allow notifications for replies