Phil Balliet

Metal-Rock guys?

Just a quick simple question. Any metal and rock guys here to tango with? Even if you aren't into the genre feel free to comment the genres you prefer, but it would certainly be nice to meet some people in similar taste! Thanks. 😀

• Like 1

Check out our BJZ project HERE and the precursor BBZ project HERE

It's little bit Metal and little bit Rock

(to paraphrase Donnie and Marie)

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1

Rock, hardrock, prog rock, classic rock, melodic metal!

I even was a guitarist in a black metal band but today my favorite bands are closer to 80's Pink Floyd, Muse, Von Hertzen Brothers, Black Sabbath and Helloween. Dynazty (form Sweden) is good, too. And Ghost, of course.

Edited by panup
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, panup said:

I even was a guitarist in a black metal band....

I think that's like some kind of a law from your part of the world, that you have to serve your time in a black or death metal band, kind of like national service! 😛

• Haha 1

Oh cool.  Didn't realize just how many of you guys were out there.  I love metal, and always have.  I listen to stuff that gets pretty heavy, but what I write and play is mostly a little more melodic metal... a bit 80s influenced, but with more modern metal tones.

• Like 2

Any of you here using Bandlab to share your music or collaboration? I've been using it a whole lot, making good friends and music on there, it's been really cool.

• Like 1