VSL Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 + Intro Offer

Hidden Symmetry

The Pre-order offer is now over & it's been released. There's now an introductory offer through May 16, 2019

Upgrade Offer

The upgrade price to Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 is currently €75 (reg. €95) for the first license, and it includes Epic Orchestra 2.0, free of charge. Additional Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 upgrade licenses are offered at €45 (reg. €65) each. When you're logged in, the reduced price is automatically shown as “Your Price” if you’ve already registered Vienna Ensemble Pro 4, 5 or 6.

Full Purchase

If you’re new to Vienna Ensemble Pro, now is a great time to jump aboard! The introductory price of Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 including Epic Orchestra 2.0 is €145 (reg. €195). To run Vienna Ensemble Pro on more computers, additional licenses are available at €65 (reg. €95) each. You may download and install Vienna Ensemble Pro 6 from MyVSL anytime.

---------------/

Pre-order Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 and download the included Epic Orchestra 2.0 NOW!

Epic Orchestra 2.0
Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 now comes with a dramatically improved 73 GB version of the original Epic Orchestra. The new sample collection, powered by the Vienna Synchron Player, includes all the previous instruments and articulations, as well as stunning new highlights from our latest library products.

Single Licenses available
You can purchase as many single licenses of Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 as you need. Instead of buying a fixed bundle of three licenses, you can buy one, two, three or more licenses, depending on the number of computers you have on your network.

Integrated FX
Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 now comes with fully integrated mixing and effects tools, based on our Vienna Suite Pro plug-ins! You’ll l ove the overview, quick accessibility and the hundreds of production-ready presets!

Many more features!
Stay tuned for more information coming soon!

Pre-order Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 for €145 and explore our new Epic Orchestra 2.0 now, free of charge!
Upgrade prices from previous versions are available.

HERE

Edited by Hidden Symmetry

I can see why.

Every few years they revamp certain policies. Looks like it's changing to single licensing for VEP7 instead of 3, before that it was their Vienna lost key policy.

I'm sensing this per-release is more about getting users on board with their Synchron platform with the free Epic 2.0 incentive. ( Which tbh I have no interest in)

I'm also not finding much info on VEP7 itself which is a bit concerning to me.

I have a handful of their starter packages, and really like the sound of them. But the lost / broken key policy, which requires you to buy back libraries you have already purchased -- unless you buy into their insurance policy -- is ridiculous and insulting.  I no longer have any interest in buying into their ecosystem.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheSteven said:

If history is a guide then you'll get it cheaper and maybe by then they'll fix/change/rethink the upgrade licensing policy.

I'm not optimistic on that.  Look at how they "thought" out their replacement elicenser policy.  That's enough to make you like Waves WUP.

• Haha 1

On 2/23/2019 at 10:14 AM, kitekrazy said:

I don't think that's enough for me to bite.  The issue that is dodged is what happens to you v6 licenses.   The fan boy posts are annoying.  Those who actually bought Syncron Strings say they are a disappointment on the VSL grading scale.

Well call me a fool. My upgrade was $71.  I figure the library was worth it since I only have SE versions. 

I hope you're not disappointed. I won't be downloading the main Epic O. & don't need a Taiko. I might try the effects. I was also disappointed in the failed Synchron Stage/ MIRx release as well. I think that was announced over a year ago.

All in all this is a rather odd release strategy.

Edited by Hidden Symmetry

• 3 weeks later...