Anderton Monitorizer missing

FX Chains are not plug-ins. An FX Chain a container for one or more plug-ins.

They are not listed in the plug-in manager.

They are listed under the effects plug-ins in the browser. Starting with CbB 2020.01, FX chains are including in plug-in browser searches.

I found Monitorizer.fxc in C:\Cakewalk Content\Cakewalk Core\FX Chain Presets\Anderton Collection\Processors

Not sure if CbB installed it or I copied it from the Platinum FX Chain Presets folder.

The Anderton Monitorizer is listed in the current CbB documentation https://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=Cakewalk&language=3&help=Mixing.37.html#1788004 but relies on Channel Tools, a plug-in not included with CbB. Make sure the plug-ins from SONAR Professional/Platinum are installed to use this FX Chain.

The FX Chain Presets folder is set in preferences.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Max Arwood said:

C:\Cakewalk Content\Cakewalk Core\FX Chain Presets\Anderton Collection\Processors

The Anderton Collection was released with SONAR Platinum/Professional Nov 2015. The SONAR Platinum default path to this collection was C:\Cakewalk Content\SONAR Platinum\FX Chain Presets\Anderton Collection\Processors

This collection was removed some time ago. It was replaced with the 30th Anniversary Anderton Collection FX Chains. Here is a link discussing the 30th Anniversary extras  https://www.cakewalk.com/30th

There are two versions of Monitorizer in the 30th Anniversary collection. The SONAR Platinum default path to these presets is C:\Cakewalk Content\Cakewalk Core\FX Chain Presets\30th Anniversary Anderton Collection

As I mentioned above the path to FX Chains presets is set in preferences. Instead of messing with the default path in CbB I copied these along with other FX Chain presets from Platinum into  C:\Cakewalk Content\Cakewalk Core\FX Chain Presets

• Thanks 1