PA Voucher $20 reset for everyone

kevin H

PA Voucher for $20 has been reset for everyone.  If you haven’t used it can’t use it twice. 

Rules:

You may use this voucher (MEGA-SALE-20-OFF) again during checkout!Your Code can be used one more time, from now on! 
All offers end June 30, 11:59 PM local Time

Sorry, but no..! 
If you haven't used the code so far, you cannot use the code twice (2x) now. But you can still use it 1x, of course.  

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

Edited by kevin H
Added link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Meh 1

Yeah I was about to come on here and post this, heh 😛

That end bit confused me for a bit. But essentially. If anyone used the code when it first came out they can use it again now (as of today) as it has been reset for them. For newcomers, nothing has changed. I got the bx_meter last time for free. This time I got the bx_oberhausen synthesizer for $19.99 after voucher discount! 😜 Cool analog synth, sounds really warm and natural while playing some of the presets. They used to charge over $200 for it lol. About $20 was definitely worth it, especially the second time around, haha. I wanted that and meter but I didn't want to pay that much. Now it looks like I saved $40 all together on top of the sale they have already, lol! 😎 

Edited by Hillmy

What's worth getting now if I got Chandler amp earlier and I don't need any eq, comp or channel strips? I've got all the pedals except for orange ds1. 

BTW, I know some people don't like that Rat pedal but it's dope actually, it makes a great buzz fuzz bass, if you're into that kind of thing. 

4 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Any thoughts on the other pedals, Christian?

Yeah I especially like that blue chorus pedal. My favorite type of chorus is vibrato small clone type like Cobain used and I've got plenty of stuff for that sound, but thier blue chorus is great for that The Cure type of chorus and it's great on EP too. The tube screamer and yellow drives, I often use one or the other in front of the Nembrini Marshall. They're both solid for front of amp distortion. There's a ton of tube screamer pedals out there and theirs is a good one. I really like that Rat pedal, the blackdist2 I think it is. I think @Soundwise didn't like it though I believe she doesn't like Rat pedals in general iirc. But I play doom rock/metal and for me it sounds awesome on baritone guitar and bass w/ an octaver (1 octave up). I had the option to get the orange ds1 vst for free from a dude on kvr one time but that dude had just gotten done giving me for free the yellow drive, tube screamer and blue chorus - he was giving away a bunch of free stuff and I just felt kind of greedy coming back for a third time and asking for the ds1 lol.

But now I may grab ds1 and I'm looking at Indent 2 tool. I mean they'd be free so might as well right 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

Anyone try Dent 2?

one of the best PA stuff ....question is are you gonna use it ...exellent features and sound , i barely used since i have so many options and goto s since a while , hard to kill "l'habitude!!" and the confort zone .

Edited by Zo

13 minutes ago, Zo said:

one of the best PA stuff ....question is are you gonna use it ...exellent features and sound , i barely used since i have so many options and goto s since a while , hard to kill "l'habitude!!" and the confort zone .

Well I don't really have a go to for that type of thing yet so I'd seek to use it. Plus it'd be free, as it comes with Indent 2 for free and I don't really need the orange ds1. The orange ds1 is probably up for free right now somewhere on kvr lol