AAS Strum GS-2 and Session - no GUI in CbB

Soundwise

Hi,

I just checked AAS guitars in CbB, Reaper and SOP. They open and play fine in both Reaper and SOP, but there is no GUI nor sound in CbB. It happens only with AAS Strum GS-2 and Session and only in Cakewalk. Anyone encountered this already?

I run W8.1x64 on Intel i7 Kaby Lake, RAM 16GB.

UPD. There is also a severe memory leak, when GS-2 is loaded within Cakewalk.

Edited by Soundwise
UPD

I have had a similar experience. AAS plugins seem troubled by Windows updates (who isn't?) and how they interact with CbB. There is a thread somewhere on the forum about this issue. I re-installed all my AAS plugs, which seems to work...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Gnarls said:

I have had a similar experience. AAS plugins seem troubled by Windows updates (who isn't?) and how they interact with CbB. There is a thread somewhere on the forum about this issue. I re-installed all my AAS plugs, which seems to work...

I should've mentioned, I have un- and re-installed all AAS plugins prior to reporting this issue. No cigar.

I believe, you installed the latest version, too. If not, please let me know, I'll try older versions.

Hi Soundwise, I used the latest version of AAS' Custom "All" Installer. Restarted the laptop and checked with CbB. I think previous forum posts noted a "memory leak" issue with some AAS plugins, which would explain the interminable loading/crashing but they are the only plugins I use that lose their GUI. 

Sorry, not computer literate enough to know why it should occur specifically with CbB but I imagine that is why AAS have not addressed the issue before now.

• Like 1