How to get console to come up on 2nd Monitor upon opening file

My console view is set to come up on the 2nd monitor.  That's how I work within the file.  But, as soon as I close the file, and go back into it, the console comes up docked at the bottom of the screen.  I have to undock it and move it to the 2nd monitor every time.  It's not a big deal, but I am sick of doing it.

It never used to do this before.  It always used to open exactly the way I left it.  I know it's something simple, and I've been hoping to stumble upon it, and I've looked for it, but can't find how to fix it.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank You!

I have a couple of Workspaces that place a full screen Console View on my 2nd monitor. IIRC I double checked a week or two ago when someone else said the second monitor setup wasn't returning.  I just checked again and they both still work properly.

Are you using custom Workspaces in this way? Factory Workspaces? "None?"

Is it possible you use Screensets?

Edited by User 905133

17 minutes ago, Terry Kelley said:

I suspect CbB fixed some feature that I had gotten used to how it worked broken. 

You might be onto something here. Per the 2020.05 Feature Overview:

When using workspaces, projects now open with the correct initial UI layout, rather than opening with the project layout and then visibly switching to the workspace layout. This is faster and prevents unwanted flicker.

I did notice with the 2020.05 Early Access releases I generally experienced quicker opening of the UI and smoother switching from one Workspace to another. Also, on my PC (an older model) I had very specific UI issues when I used certain FX plug-ins.  These disappeared for me starting with 2020.05 Early Access 2. So, perhaps in making improvements to the UI setup routines, something that happened before that worked to your liking got fixed.