CbBL Shortcut issue

Astraios

If you are practising CbBL-Shortcuts, have you ever thought about the possibility
using a (at least) 5 button mouse to route CTRL/SHIFT/ALT to your right hand preventing 
yourself from complicated finger combinations and tendon sheath [ANAT.] inflammation [MED.]?  🤩

Bullshit? 🤪 - or what do you think about it?

Edited by Astra-Ios

So if you only hit the space key for to 'stop and go' you might rest in peace.

Just same examples... (excerpts from the CbBL shortcut-list)

Show/hide Track Properties Inspector    CTRL+SHIFT+I
Cut Special                                                                CTRL+ALT+X
Edit > Redo                                                               CTRL+SHIFT+Z or CTRL+Y
Video view                                                               ALT+SHIFT+2
Insert MIDI track                                                 CTRL+SHIFT+T

You've picked some of the more involved ones there but think about what is there for a minute:

I = Inspector
D = Multidock
B = Browser
C = Control Bar
A = Arranger

etc. 

Then you have the standard Windows things like CTRL+C / +X / +V for copy/cut/paste, CTRL+Z for undo, CTRL+S for save... etc.

If you want variations of this stuff you use a modifier. With the amount of functions that you can access, and with the number of limited keys, there's only so much that can go around. Plus, anyone can modify them to their liking with their own keybindings - I know I've gone through and done a bunch of easy shortcuts for myself.

Genuine question: If this stuff seems too much like finger-twisters to you, how would you handle all of the many shortcuts?