Happy Anniversary!!!

kzmaier

Its been one year with Bandlab and its been a great one at that!!!   Thanks to Meng and all the team at Bandlabs.  You have brought Cakewalk back from the brink and made it a rocking solid DAW.

I would also like to thank the many contributors on the forums.  Great people, great themes, good times.

https://www.bandwagon.asia/articles/bandlab-buys-cakewalk-creators-of-classic-sonar-audio-software-from-gibson

Rock On Cakewalk!!!

• Like 13

The article is dated February 23,  2018 so you're a wee bit early Kzmaier but, close enough to start wishing Cakewalk by BandLab a Happy Anniversary for sure.

I only have positive feelings for the way BandLab has handled the purchase, transition and product reboot.  That so much has been accomplished in a year is remarkable.  That Meng reached out to former users, was as transparent in his communications as possible and rebuilt the development team is astounding.

Happy 1st Anniversary Cakewalk by BandLab!

Edited by fogle622
Remove material unrelated to the post.
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Craig Anderton said:

Sonar deserved a better fate...and it got it!

What is this Sonar you are referring to my good Gent :)
We only know of Cakewalk by the Great Bandlab.  
I have the Bakers making extra Cake for:

It shall be a multi-day celebration. :D

1 minute ago, razor7music said:

@James Argo Love your avatar! I remember that was the emergency stuck midi button in ancient Cakewalk, right?!

Thanks! 😁 Yes, it's the "Panic" button of Cakewalk Professional 3 for Windows. I still have it installed in my WinXP side of my current DAW (dual boot) and use it sometime (since 1994). If only Cakewalk re-release it to work on 64 bit machine...

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1