Xchange Collections

cclarry

I see 2 Cakewalk products. One in the XCHANGE Instrument bundle and one in the Producer bundle. Will we still be able to register them? 

Also, the Recording bundle means that you get Melodyne Essential for $19.99 USD!!! Also the Instrument bundle is worth hundreds for each product alone in there!!! 😲

Actually tempted to buy all three collections, lol

Edited by Hillmy

15 hours ago, Dzilizzi said:

Well, another year of Groove3 for $20 .... sure! 

Would this be accessible in case we order from outside the US? I mean, would the 1-year pass be a code or would it be included inside the box as well?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kal S said:

Would this be accessible in case we order from outside the US? I mean, would the 1-year pass be a code or would it be included inside the box as well?

They send you a box with a booklet with a code in it. You enter the code on their website and you'll get all the codes pop up for the products. There you'd find the Groove3 code. I tend to buy these bundles when they come up as well specifically for the groove3 codes, too. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Dzilizzi said:

Yes! I was just about to buy a month membership to check out the Melodyne 5 videos, now I'll have a whole year!  Plus, years ago I wanted the Loop Loft The Producer Pack V1, but it was way overpriced.  https://www.thelooploft.com/products/producer-pack-drum-loops Happy to get that, and the Sonnox TransMod Native!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dzilizzi said:

Super cool!  $20 for a year of Groove3.  Nothing else included in the bundles interests me at all, but that price for a year with Groove3 included is a no brainer.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I guess ‘cause it was sold to NI. 

Probably. But it doesn't excuse them from totally blowing off their customers. No responses to their published support email, no responses to their support ticket system on their website either. There was an entire thread on Gearslutz about how bad Loop Loft is.

• Sad 1

On 6/28/2020 at 1:36 AM, Hillmy said:

I see 2 Cakewalk products. One in the XCHANGE Instrument bundle and one in the Producer bundle. Will we still be able to register them?

I have always wondered about that. Since Gibson shut down Cakewalk, I don't believe that it's been possible to register legacy Cakewalk products. BandLab has not released anything but the DAW to this point.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, TerraSin said:

Well, after a month of waiting they cancelled my order.

Been there, done that.  No longer a customer because of that - which is sad to me, because I was a customer since back in the 80's with their paper catalogue. :(

• Like 1