Varying Bar Line Spacing

Hi,

I'm quite new to using cakewalk, having become frustrated with pro tools first's limitations, and i wanted to know if there is a way to change the way that the bars are laid out in cakewalk. I've noticed that if there is a tempo change mid song, the bar lines do not resize accordingly (e.g. for a tempo increase the bar lines do not become more closely spaced) but instead the timescale resizes (real time tickmarks become further apart at a tempo increase).

I've included screen grabs of a track i've been moving from pro tools to cakewalk in each instance the tempo change occurs at the "Groove" marker and goes from 73 bpm to 109.5 bpm 

Note how the bar lines in the pro tools screen grab become more tightly spaced after the tempo increase (which is what i want cakewalk to do!)

CakeWalk Bars.PNG

Pro Tools Bars.PNG

That would be a great display option. I would similarly like to be able to accurately display a ghosted tempo map overlay in relation to the timeline . I think the capability to syncing horizontal zoom scaling between various windows would be a huge workflow improvement