I can't edit...

Yuka

Hello!
I am using the Japanese version.
After updating to the latest version, there are projects that can be opened and projects that cannot be opened, which is a problem. Is this a bug? Or is there something wrong?
I can't even see the commonality of projects that can't be opened.
what should I do...

※At the moment I was able to roll back.
However, I would like to leave the post because the current rollback may not be possible with the next version upgrade.

↓Movie

https://youtu.be/gqtPhpwnN_Y

P.S.
↓The remains of the video posted directly will not disappear...

Edited by Yuka

@Yuka
問題のプロジェクトをクリックしてから、どの段階で読み込みが止まるのか(右下のトースト通知内容がどこまで進むか等)、具体的な状況説明があると問題点が見えてくるかもしれません。

また、何かエラーメッセージが表示される場合、エラーメッセージをキャプチャーして画像を投稿してみて下さい。その際、一時的に環境設定で表示言語を英語にし、英語のエラーメッセージを投稿する方が良いでしょう。

ちなみに、1つ前のバージョンに戻すロールバックインストーラーが用意されていますので、ロールバックして問題が解決するかどうかを確認する事も出来ます。(Current Release: 2020.05 スレッドにロールバックインストーラーのリンクがあります)

• Like 1

It is difficult for me to be certain from your video, however it appears that Cakewalk is stopping before it creates your projects' UI (User Interface).

Cakewalk can start projects in "Safe Mode" with plug-ins disabled or loading one at a time. The way for you to try this mode is to hold your computer's SHIFT key while you open the project.

It is possible for conflict between Cakewalk, a plug-in, and maybe even something else to stop your project from loading before the UI is created, so Safe Mode may help you find this out or provide more information for Customer Support or other users to help solve it. I hope it helps and I wish you good luck!

-Erik

53 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

It is difficult for me to be certain from your video, however it appears that Cakewalk is stopping before it creates your projects' UI (User Interface).

The toast notification is stopping at "Almost done..." after passing "Creating UI..." in actual fact.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yuka said:

ロールバックで一度解決しました!

とりあえず、ロールバックで解決したようで何よりです。
その後、再度最新版にアップデートしてみましたか?
再度最新版にアップデートする事で、問題のプロジェクトが同様の状態に陥った場合、そのプロジェクトをサポート(開発陣)に提出する事を検討して下さい。