New PA $20 Voucher

cclarry

35 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Have any of you fiddled around with HG-2? Not a roaring deal with voucher, but just wondering.

Using HG-2 all the time all over the place. Usually input very low like -7 even -9 db. Density also less then default (centre), little bit towards anti-clock wise. Mix around 40-50%. Output as needed. Alt tube is very good as well!

Did I say I like it ?? 🙂

3 hours ago, Dzilizzi said:

Well, shoot! I paid $10 for one of the Lindell plugins yesterday.  It could have been free! 

See that makes me mad and I'm hurting for you. I mean it. Because you know how I get when I miss out on a deal.. 

I get like Lieutenant Dan when he yanked Forrest out of his bed and onto the hospital floor in the middle of the night all enraged that Forrest "cheated him out of his destiny." 

I get like Rain Man outside of some stranger's house in the country and Judge Wapner is about to come on and Raymond *does not* have a front row seat.

I get like Richard Dreyfuss in What About Bob when he finally snapped and tried to blow Bob up but ended up blowing up his own house instead.

But when I do score a great deal on something I get like Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally during that infamous diner scene. I'll have what she's having. 

• Like 1

I have changed my mind about the BX_rooMS. It seems to work when I need to do something weird,
like put reverb on the bass drum. That EQ control dials it in perfectly.

Also thinking about the BX_delay 2500. The built-in ducking is handy.

One or the other is going to get my voucher and $9.99.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Craig Fowler said:

Chandler amp for $9 after the voucher seems like a good deal. It seems a bit different from most amp sims

The only PA Amp Sim worth any of your time, (imo, ymmv etc etc) having said that I even gave it away back a while along with the rest.

I might get the Lindell 254E or Lindell 354E, or possibly the Lindell PEX-500 and the Lindell 7X-500 just to use the voucher. There's nothing there I really want that I don't already have, or have had at one time and either sold or given away. Maybe I should just pass (and that I surely am)

Edited by ensconced

28 minutes ago, ensconced said:

The only PA Amp Sim worth any of your time, (imo, ymmv etc etc) having said that I even gave it away back a while along with the rest.

I might get the Lindell 254E or Lindell 354E, or possibly the Lindell PEX-500 and the Lindell 7X-500 just to use the voucher. There's nothing there I really want that I don't already have, or have had at one time and either sold or given away. Maybe I should just pass (and that I surely am)

Well, you can always get the 2 Lindells and never download them.  It's not like you lose out on anything doing that.   

Trying to decide whether to get a couple free $10 things, or pay $9 for something a little more interesting that I may never use.  

Got the Lindell Audio 7X-500 and PEX-500 for naught. Already had the 6X-500. 
Thought I’d also get the ChannelX this way but it’s still a $29 upgrade (which is identical to the current sale price). 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Thought I’d also get the ChannelX this way but it’s still a $29 upgrade (which is identical to the current sale price). 

Same here. PEX-500 will be more third or fourth Pultec EQ. Will give it a go to see if it brings anything different to the table.

• Like 1

The Chandler amp is quite a nice deal at $9, me thinks. Very different from PA's other amp sims - maybe less versatile but with a lot of character and a very particular crunch sound. For what it does, it does great. 

@Fleer Yes you can get the Channel X for free if you have all the components. 

4 hours ago, Michael Docy said:

I have changed my mind about the BX_rooMS.

I was thinking the same. Getting it and Yellowdrive for $20. 

Edited by Grem
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

I was wondering a similar thing. If I get the 6x-500, the last one I need, do I get Channel X for free?  I'm seem to recall Lars sying he did at some point.

-- OR --

If I get ChannelX for the same amount ($9), do I get 6x-500 too?

🤔

Edited by mibby

I found that if you buy ChannelX you also get the separates. On the other hand, I also found several posts stating that if you’ve got the three separates you simply have to ask support for the channel strip. This was confirmed by a guy from Lindell. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1