VSTBuzz Offer: 87% off “Transfuser 2” by Air Music Tech

Hillmy

This seems to be a deal in there store section so it doesn't have a time limit like the 2 main deals they usually have but I am not sure how long it is going to be there for anyway. Great deal at $20! https://vstbuzz.com/store/87-off-transfuser-2-by-air-music-tech?raf=ref9633843

I got it myself because I already have a lot of AIR products and just really only wanted this one and not have to pay full price or triple the discount price to pay for the AIR complete pack just to get it.

Edited by Hillmy
  • Like 1

Well I hate to sound like a salesman or something, but this is one of the best plugins in my arsenal.  I was going to post something earlier on the Accusonus drum bundle deal, but I decided it might be rude of me.  I think TF@ still runs circles on drum plugins being released today.  Yeah the sounds and the gui are dated, but for what it can do it's a no-brainer for me.

If I didn't have it already then I might have looked at the other deal.  I find it a quite versatile plugin AND fx ... yes it does both.  Words only mean so much, but as luck has it I just dropped a track today using it and EZ-Bass, so you can judge for yourself.

I'm not a top hit-maker or producer, but I try to do my best, so if you can get past my bad songwriting.  I'm only using TF2 for the rhythm track, and that includes all internal fx.  TF2 is running about six different loops with one using a random stutter fx.   The loops are a mix of stock and custom, as it is with EZ-Bass.  I just wish they'd update TF2 like they just did with some of the others.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It's the same thing you can find from the bundle. But if you just want this without paying for the full bundle, then this is perfect! I could not find this deal anywhere else for it. It seems to be similar to Recycle but without the $99 cost 😛