A lot of clicks in the audio

mats

Hi

i'm getting clicks when i press buttons like the mute, solo, play, stop, etc... also when i use amplitube 4 and move the mics in the cab simulator while playing the project it makes a lot of clicks and sounds like a machine gun (?)

i have a focusrite scarlett 2i4 2gen running 44.1 khz with buffer at 256, windows 10 x64, ryzen 5 2600x, 16 gb ram 

The Focusrite 2i2 should run fine at a buffer size of 256. I run mine at 64 with no issues, and my machine is a much lower spec (although it's an Intel not a ryzen)

Is Windows using the Focusrite as it's sound device? It may be worth setting Windows to use the internal sound device so that only CbB is using the 2i2.

It may also be worth deleting AUD.INI from %APPDATA%\Cakewalk\Cakewalk Core  (whilst CbB isn't running). Sometimes this can get corrupted, so deleting it will force CbB to create a fresh version.

Matias : your install of windows 10 requires The AMD chipset/inf driver from your motherboards support page ..and maybe a bios rev *  https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X470-AORUS-GAMING-5-WIFI-rev-10#support-dl-driver-chipset

AMD Chipset Driver
(Note) Win10 ver.1709 \ver.1803 supported.

[18.10.20.02]

523.37 MB

2018/11/28

*  Should you do a Bios rev  You are responsible for the outcome good or failed !

6 hours ago, msmcleod said:

The Focusrite 2i2 should run fine at a buffer size of 256. I run mine at 64 with no issues, and my machine is a much lower spec (although it's an Intel not a ryzen)

Is Windows using the Focusrite as it's sound device? It may be worth setting Windows to use the internal sound device so that only CbB is using the 2i2.

It may also be worth deleting AUD.INI from %APPDATA%\Cakewalk\Cakewalk Core  (whilst CbB isn't running). Sometimes this can get corrupted, so deleting it will force CbB to create a fresh version.

done that and is the same

2 hours ago, StarTekh said:

Matias : your install of windows 10 requires The AMD chipset/inf driver from your motherboards support page ..and maybe a bios rev *  https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X470-AORUS-GAMING-5-WIFI-rev-10#support-dl-driver-chipset

AMD Chipset Driver
(Note) Win10 ver.1709 \ver.1803 supported.

[18.10.20.02]

523.37 MB

2018/11/28

*  Should you do a Bios rev  You are responsible for the outcome good or failed !

yes, i've installed that drivers already, but i don't want to touch the bios, is risky

Hello . please goto your support page and look at bios revs !  Note F5

Update AGESA 1.0.0.6 <<<< VIP

Improve performance on Athlon 200-series APU

Note : Update AMD Chipset Driver 18.10.20.02 or latest version before update this BIOS.

update your bios if you need to :

F6

8.49 MB

2019/01/25

Asia China America Europe

Improve USB device compatibility