Native Instruments Stradivari

cclarry

2 hours ago, Amicus717 said:

Yeah it does...wonder if this is the start of a whole set of solo string releases, including cello, etc...

Originally sampled as a quartet, the legendary tone of Native’s solo STRADIVARI VIOLIN will be followed by the CREMONA QUARTET release in autumn of 2020.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Fleer said:

“Residents of the city were encouraged to drive as slowly as possible”

in Italy

sure

Hey, this was a big thing for them.  

I actually heard something about this when they initially started. It was kind of a cool thing to get these old violins and celli recorded.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 instruments were sampled in Cremona--two violins, a viola and a cello.  I'm assuming that all four will come out from e-instruments and NI, and I've heard it will happen in the fall. 

I hope they will be included in KU13, but I doubt it.  These sound like very expensive libraries. 

So I'm thinking they will be like the Symphony Series with KU11.  They come out at the same time, but you have to pay more to get them. 

But maybe... I'm wrong?    But maybe... a limited edition will come out with KU13, like Symphony Essentials did with KU11? 

@telecode 101  If you check out their catalog you'll see that NI regularly teams up with a lot of the major developers,.  For example, the Symphony Series:  Strings are Audiobro; Brass and Woodwinds are Soundiron;  and Percussion is Sonuscore (who also did Mallet Flux, Action Strings, Emotive Strings, and Action Strikes),     A lot of their pianos were created by Galaxy.

• Like 3