VSTBuzz: 82% off “The Acoustic Samples Guitar Bundle”

cclarry

4 hours ago, Michael A.D. said:

As I have said before about this ever-recurring sale - nice sound but difficult to use. 

You are much better off taking your $89 and save it for one guitar during a sale at Ample Sound.

Wasn't there an ample sound bundle here or at and a year or so ago? They should revisit that one!

I never use these, not because they are so bad, but because I have since purchased so many guitar libraries that sound better and are easier to play.   Accent on easier to play.  They have a very clumsy GUI. 

The technology for guitar libraries has grown by leaps and bounds over the last few years, from companies like Indiginus, Orange Tree Samples, AmpleSound, Native Instruments, and ujam.   (And these are just the ones I happen to own--I've heard great things about Ilya Efimov and others. )  

Guitar libraries just get better and better and better, and  I suppose that ten years from now, Acoustic Samples will continue to trot out this sale price every few months with never an update.  

Particularly now with the OTS group buy going on.  Not good timing for this "deal."

These libraries were once state-of-the-art for guitar picking, but that was long ago.  IMHO they've been left in the dust. 

To be totally honest, I prefer the Amplesound Acoustic freebie, the Guitar M Lite, to any of these. 

http://amplesound.net/en/download.asp

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 2