New Marshall Amps from Softube

cclarry

Out now: new native Marshall plug-ins and Amp Room expansions. Combo Offers starting at USD 199 / 199 EUR

Three legendary Marshall amp sims are now available for the first time as native plug-ins and modules for our pro audio platform Amp Room: Bluesbreaker 1962, JMP 2203, and Silver Jubilee 2555.

The distinctive features of each of these amps were component modeled with the highest precision in partnership with Marshall for each plug-in. The speaker cabinets for each amp were recorded by Tony Platt, famous for having recorded with AC/DC. Choose the one that suits your sound the best or get them all for even more options.

Save big when you buy several amps

We carefully selected perfect combos of Amp Room Ready amps for whatever type of production you need, including the new native amps and other classics.

If you're after classic sounds, there's a combo for that. High-gain or bass? Check. Want it all? You got it. Check these out and stack up on premium, legendary Marshall tones.

Learn more and choose your combo

What's new?

Marshall Bluesbreaker 1962
The blues/rock guitar legend. The amp section of the Bluesbreaker 1962 is warm and crunchy, and the use of alnico speakers in an open back cabinet adds an unusually chimey and three-dimensional sound for a Marshall, which has contributed to its status as a genuine workhorse far outside of the blues genre too. Go to the product page

Marshall JMP 2203
The quintessential rock amp. The Marshall JMP 2203 amp has a master volume that makes it possible to get a distorted sound without the ear-splitting sound pressure levels. By keeping the preamp gain down and getting most of the distortion from the power amp, you get more of a 1960s Marshall sound. By turning the master volume down and the preamp volume up, you get an edgier and more present distortion. Go to the product page

Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555
Back in silver. The Silver Jubilee 2555 amp’s innovative and unusual preamp section gives it higher gain and a somewhat darker and smoother sound. The EQ section sets the Silver Jubilee apart from other Marshall amps with its much wider range of tonal variety. This power amp tubes that can be switched from their normal pentode operation mode into triode mode, makes the distortion silkier and less aggressive. Go the product page

Edited by cclarry

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

I have no idea.  There was no code in the email, or any info about a code...
so all one could do is try it I guess...

The previuos code for subscribers ....can't recall the code 

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

3!!!

Damn they all look the same (almost), lol.

Also didn't realize you can buy them 3 for just 199... 🤭 (yes you mentioned it your post but I just read new and went to the Softube site asap)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zo said:

The 15 % code doesn't work ? 

The code was INTROSUBCLUB but doesn’t work for me.  Don’t see any new codes as Larry said.  Seems the extra discount comes in when buying new amps as bundle for $67 each compared to intro sale @ $99 from regular $149 each.  None of their combos take into account any models already owned.  That would be really nice if they did that and allowed me to complete a combo.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Zo said:

teste the blues , super articulation but cab section to boxy imho versus the 1959 witch is the best imho

Yes, I just turn of the cabs first thing (and save default presets for each amp so I never have to do it again)

Then just add some good IR's after the amps and it's party time.

1 hour ago, ensconced said:

Yes, I just turn of the cabs first thing (and save default presets for each amp so I never have to do it again)

Then just add some good IR's after the amps and it's party time.

Well i'ma ctually surpirsed by the quality of the presets , the bluesbreaker is actually dope , even the jmp is great (really that cisor marshall sound)

I really think those are one of the most realistic Amp sim around , Softube is no joke with that ... 

• Like 1

On 6/23/2020 at 10:35 AM, kevin H said:

The code was INTROSUBCLUB but doesn’t work for me.  Don’t see any new codes as Larry said.  Seems the extra discount comes in when buying new amps as bundle for $67 each compared to intro sale @ $99 from regular $149 each.  None of their combos take into account any models already owned.  That would be really nice if they did that and allowed me to complete a combo.

I opened a case with softube and they replied this morning that they don’t have any plans to offer ability to complete bundles if you already own some of the models.  This is too bad.  Ran into similar issue with Weiss EQ1.  It was cheaper to buy it for intro price than in the bundle even though I already had all other Weiss plugins.  That is one area they could really improve to reward existing owners as it leaves bad taste every time I run into this with them.

• Like 2